Other What is the most "On Brand" thing you have done recently?

Crayons

Iconoclast
This morning I found myself chatting to my RP buddy on Discord about different types of notebook paper. Discussion turned to which types of notebook paper represented which DnD alignment and then we spent a good forty-five minutes having some good lols as we discussed how they would fit into a DnD alignment meme.

I feel like this is peak me, and the most "on brand" thing I've done recently - as in, this brief snapshot would tell you p much all you need to know about my personality. XD

How about you?

I recently had a twenty minute long conversation with my dog while playing with her. Like- barking and everything, playfully growling at each other while we played tug of war. It only stopped because Minnie (my dog) got bored and we started playing hide & seek (I have a smart dog and I'm proud of her)

I'm having long conversations about planning roleplays. Very Long Conversations that can actually be longer than roleplay posts XD
Plan the plot? Yes, plan the beginning and then a few extra story arcs. Plan the ending of rp before the rp started? Sure, plan that ending and also a couple of alternative endings.
I like to plan everything.

Plan the plot? Yes, plan the beginning and then a few extra story arcs. Plan the ending of rp before the rp started? Sure, plan that ending and also a couple of alternative endings.
I like to plan everything.

This had me legitemately salivating the entire time. I am all about the story, not my personal experience within it. And planning is what makes amazing rps and characters.

Yesterday, I walked into the gym/recreation center on my university campus... in a full ass Victorian ball gown— corset, hoop skirt, and all —and the people behind the desk at the entrance were so used to my nonsense that they didn’t even bat an eye.

Yesterday, I walked into the gym/recreation center on my university campus... in a full ass Victorian ball gown— corset, hoop skirt, and all —and the people behind the desk at the entrance were so used to my nonsense that they didn’t even bat an eye.
Just imagining what crap they have seen before to not even care xD

Just imagining what crap they have seen before to not even care xD
Essentially, I’m in a historical costuming club, and they have a ball every spring. So, I have a limited amount of time in which to learn how to waltz in my hoop skirt and corset. Luckily, there’s a ballroom dance class on campus, twice a week, and this term it’s focusing in salsa and waltz. Now that we’ve gotten through salsa, I’ve been coming to class, twice a week, in full Victorian.

Essentially, I’m in a historical costuming club, and they have a ball every spring. So, I have a limited amount of time in which to learn how to waltz in my hoop skirt and corset. Luckily, there’s a ballroom dance class on campus, twice a week, and this term it’s focusing in salsa and waltz. Now that we’ve gotten through salsa, I’ve been coming to class, twice a week, in full Victorian.
Ppppfffttttt that's an eevr better image to imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back