Experiences What is the most embarassing thing you have ever done in an RP?

Coco Adel

The Abandoned Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So we vent a lot here abuot cringe-worthy, strange or annoying things we have experienced in RP but I think it's about time we laugh at ourselves for a moment so tell me what is the most embarrassing thing you have done in an RP, something that you look back on now and wonder what the hell you were thinking 😆

So mine was back in my early days of RP and I accidentally took up two pages of a thread with nothing but kissing. So it was a Naruto RP, my character was in a relationship and she and her boyfriend got into what I could only describe as kissing tag. Basically, the objective was to chase your partner and tag them with a kiss and you had to try and make it back to your house without being kissed. I thought it was cute at the time and it probably would have been...had we not been in a group RP. See I had a habit of trying to reply to people as fast as I could and because the guy playing my character's boyfriend replied so fast, so did I and we accidentally without realizing it took up two pages worth of thread with it. Thankfully no one was mad and found it to be hilarious but I feel like cringing when I think back on it.

Last edited:
Er... one time I ruined an rp by making a somber moment funny and completely undermining everything with stupid meta knowledge. I still kick myself for that. I hate past me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back