What is the avatar above you thinking?

"This displeases me... bring me another so I can also toss It at you. Throwing It once won't be enough to describe my displeasure."

"All this fancy assassin gear and they didn't even remember to include a pair of gloves for this assignment. Gods, it's cold as shit up here. That merchant better show up so I can finish the job and get paid."

"This guy's out of luck, he's sitting in a corner with his hands on his head, and he's looking down the shaft of an arrow... and he still has the nerve to try and negotiate a deal with me? When will they learn vigilantes don't make deals with crooks?"

"there, there. It's okay." *Smiles devilishly because they prepare as they prepare to eat the other cat.*

“You think you can silence me mom- if that’s even your real name?! No! I, the great rhino lord shall speak and you shall listen!”

"Our clan elders have come together in order to unveil the long awaited answer to life's most important question: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back