What is the avatar above you thinking?

B̲͉͉̠͍͔̝̞̫̹̱͖̦̙̠̂ͭ͋̐͟͠Ṛ̸̵̳͔̩͇̣͉̤̦̟̾̓̒̀ͥ̽ͭͤ̓ͮͭ͛͟͢͡A̷̢̜̯̫̬̫̝̫̬͉͍̓̉̆ͨ̃̓̌̃̈́̈̚͘͟Ỉ̢̳͚̜͇̺͔̞̣̦ͥͪ͗̀̕Ṇ̬̫̲̑ͯͨ̂ͧͪ̋̏̀͟͜Ş̵̶͙̻̘̙̺͎͇͙̙͙̻̰͖̟̖̰̠̹̍̑͐̓̉̚͢ͅ

Why do my boobs have to be so big and heavy? They're so big, that when I run they weigh me down and I think theyre causing me back problems.

You keep popping up everywhere I go.

What the girl is thinking: "What kind of trouble did I get into? Why is he wearing a mask? Am I being sacrificed? Only cult leaders wear masks like those."

What the "man" is thinking: "She weighs a ton."

You keep popping up everywhere I go.

What the girl is thinking: "What kind of trouble did I get into? Why is he wearing a mask? Am I being sacrificed? Only cult leaders wear masks like those."

What the "man" is thinking: "She weighs a ton."
Active, opinionated and with a love for this site... Just getting my face out there? :P

Your avatar is thinking "This is preteen Adam Conover and this will be Adam Ruin's Everything"

Active, opinionated and with a love for this site... Just getting my face out there? :P

Your avatar is thinking "This is preteen Adam Conover and this will be Adam Ruin's Everything"
I would assume you liked the site. I believe even more than Adrian.

I had to search up who Adam Conover was. The likeness is uncanny but I don't believe that is what BunBun BunBun was going for.

What the girl is thinking: "He rescued me. Why?"

What the "man" is thinking: "Mother will be pleased with my chosen wife."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back