• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "What has the World Become?" - Return of the Elemental Lords

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
244435-sound-horizon-7th-story-mrchen-schneewittchen.jpgElla raised an eyebrow. "You don't know how you got there?" Suddenly she heard Bon call out to her. She turned and smiled then waved over to him to come look. She finally lowered herself and got off the broom as she watched Bon walk over to check it out he seemed just as confused. After Bon asked who he was Ella walked closer trying to figure out how to get him out. "How do we get him out? He seems really stuck.....Oh! Maybe there's a spell we could use!" She then sat in front of the stuck guy. This was probably the coolest thing ever. It wasn't every day you find a guy stuck in a hole. "Oh I never introduced myself. She suddenly stood up and curtseyed just the way she was taught. "I'm Queen Ella Marie Heart. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She then turned to Bon excitedly. "Did I do it right?" It didn't click in her head that she really didn't have to introduce herself like that to some random person stuck in a hole. She then turned back to the boy and sat back down in front of him. "Now that I've introduced myself you have to answer Bon and introduce yourself."
Heavenchi Heavenchi
dragonsfire dragonsfire

Shizue.

Shizue wasn't going to lie to herself or anyone around, she flinched in fear at Kaia's defense reaction, even if she was expecting something. Fear was an inevitable feeling for all of the gods' creatures. The princess soon relaxed and shuffled against the coarse sand rubbing against her smooth skin. "Of course," she immediately obeyed, her head bowing a little. It was odd talking to her creator, since this time he could actually reply her.

She began to get up, a little bashful that she was stark naked. But the situation didn't need to bring that to attention. Her guards didn't seem to flinch in all her 5-foot glory, at least not externally. "Please fetch my doctor. I'll take them to my cabin." One of them was about to speak, most likely trying to persuade her to let one of them follow. Shizue held her hand up to reassure and becoming firmer, "I'll be fine. Go and hurry, please."

Once the guards turned their tails back into the water, the dragon offered a ride on her back and extended the offer to the princess as well. The mer cocked her brow, a little confused. Was she not included in the first place? "That would be helpful. It's in a clearing to the west from here." She shared the location, "What would you prefer, my lord?"

jay.rain jay.rain Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

code inspired by southside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back