Other What Games Are You Good At?

I'm good at Minecraft, does that count? I know everything there is to know, where to find all your ores, the best way to build a house, complex redstone structures, etcetera.

As for real games, I'm pretty good at Robocraft, except that I'm not very good at the building part.
If we're talking Minecraft, I know my way around fairly well. I've been around since the Alpha and Beta days, those are very nostalgic for me. But I've learned it also means that the newer concepts that they have been releasing recently are a little harder for me to grasp.

Either way, Minecraft will always hold a special place in my heart.

Yeah. A lot of people had Minecraft be the game to get to them in the right way/time, including me (somewhat). Building stuff that looks decent is hard. Minecraft specifically can also be hard to build in with detail considering how large the blocks are.

I'm average at just about every game I've played.
Better than to be good enough at a large variety of games than to be obsessively skilled in a really small one, honestly (no offense meant to the dark souls guy).

Better than to be good enough at a large variety of games than to be obsessively skilled in a really small one, honestly (no offense meant to the dark souls guy).
I would have said that but meant every offense to the dark souls guy.

I’m great at RPG games (beat dark souls III with bare hands and no armor :/). And I play them a lot.

I was an absolute god at warframe and absolutely destroyed everyone at PvP. (I mainly contribute that to the fact that my favored PvP frame is Limbo) but I’m hopeless at LoL :/

Not something I'm good at but I'm addicted to playing ark survival evolved at the moment, last week I played it for a good 10 solid hours. I just love dinosaurs so can't wait for the new Jurassic Park game to be out in summer!

I'm pretty good at Unturned. I don't do the survival shit often, but I'm a nasty PVP'er in that game. The hackusations in that game flow like a river when I get serious.

I’m prett average at most game genres but I kill it in racing games. Super good at Need for Speed.

I am pretty much decent to good at any game that I mainly play. Right now, I am Plat 1 on League of Legends. It might not sound too impressive if you actually know the game but I am within the top 2.5% of the people playing.
If you played CSGO, I'd say I was pretty okay at that too considering I went up to DMG. But then I didnt get any higher because I swapped to League of Legends.
I am also okay at TF2 and am somewhat decent at DOTA 2.
Back in the old days I was the best out of my group of friends at smash. I would just whoop all of them but I'm sure that does not count.
I am also pretty good with platformers and shit. Crap like Mario, Sonic, the old megaman games.

i like to think i'm pretty good at rhythm games, some of my favorites being space channel 5, the ddr series, and the project diva series. i've also beaten final fantasy xv twice so that counts for something right? as for just about every other game i've ever played, i range from mediocre to just plain bad. i'm having fun and that's what counts, right?

I'd say I'm pretty dang good at Super Smash Bros... And I'm eagerly awaiting the new one to come out.. so I can go crush my little Bros feel bads once more.

I'm apparently really good at side scrollers and platformers. I thought I was just bad at video games in general but that seems to be my one talent!

I'm not very good with games but I sure as heck put in a lot of my time into FFXV and ain't too bad at it since I've completed everything there is to do. I'm not too bad with Pokemon (competitive) either. Dragon Age Inquistion is much easier than I expected and I was terrified since I've never played an origins game before. If it's an otoge I can get that done without a guide rofl.

I'm great with horror survival games and JRPGs. Based on my reaction time / quick judgement in various horror games, I'd probably be solid with FPS games but they're lowkey very boring :/

Hmm. Overwatch, maybe a little Warframe but it's been a while. Any of the Pump It Up, DDR, or old Guitar Hero games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back