Food What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

Breakfast is very hit and miss with me, often though I am not lucky enough to be responsible for waking up that early to get some. 

However, when I do act like a responsible person, I usually have some spicy noodle soup with some bread!

Tastes amazing and definitely wakes me up.

Usually a cup of Earl Grey tea (hot, please) and some toast. If I'm super hungry when I wake up, maybe some eggs. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast, admittedly.

Regardless of the time, I tend to lean more towards breakfast-ish foods for the first meal.

For me it's either rice with burger patties, or just plain old cornflakes. depends on what time i wake up. 

ngl i miss out on breakfast most of the time b/c i wake up too late so noramlly it's just a coffee, and toast if im lucky :')

I usually don't EAT breakfast xD If you want to consider the first thing in the day that I consume...it'd be coffee due to my 8AM class XD and if THAT doesn't satisfy you then nothing will xDDD

Leftovers, mostly. Sometimes I make eggs in a basket with some ham on the flipside. Pairs well with a glass of grape juice and half an orange.

I don't eat a lot of traditional breakfast foods, but that's because I'm allergic to most things that breakfast foods are typically made of. If' I'm gonna eat breakfast, I'll have leftovers from dinner, or I'll make some breakfast potatoes and sausage/bacon.

Chocolate chip pancakes are my go-to breakfast meal, though I'll often have nothing or last night's dinner.

Pancakes have always been my flagship breakfast food. With chocolate chips in em of course. Also i like to dip cheese in syrup and this special Tropicana juice i always drink at breakfast for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm honestly starting to get sick of peanut butter toasts... that's how often I had to eat them because we have little to nothing else to put on our toasts where I live. :/

...fuck it, I'm switching to cereals for a month or two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back