Food What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

What's breakfast?

I do have a lot of IHOP at three in the morning, though. That might count, but I usually haven't been to bed yet.

And I eat cinnamon rolls from that cylindrical can thing for any meal, any time.

Yeah, I'm totally an adult.

I cook breakfast for a family. And we are American. So it's usually like

• Breakfast burritos
  • Biscuits and gravy
  • Pancakes and bacon
  • Eggs bacon and toast
  • Bacon egg and cheese biscuits
  • Sausage egg and cheese biscuits
  • Fried potatoes and kielbasa sausage with peppers
  • Anything else with meat and potatoes.

i am seeing too many normal options.

breakfast is never the same meal for me.

i'm here like this:

- oh man i'll have some cheese

- oh and maybe some ice cream i love ice cream yes <33

- fuck since when did we have oreos

- oh wait

BORKUS LAZORUS LIST OF FAVOURITE THINGS

- Koey Teow Th'ng

- Ban Chang Kuih

- Half Boiled Eggs

- Roti Canai

- Jackfruit. 

I have lunch for breakfast, because I don't wake up until at least 10:30. (XD) I almost (almost) have insomnia, so taking naps (for me) turns into sleeping for four hours. Sometimes I skip breakfast because I'm not hungry. 

I have lunch for breakfast, because I don't wake up until at least 10:30. (XD) I almost (almost) have insomnia, so taking naps (for me) turns into sleeping for four hours. Sometimes I skip breakfast because I'm not hungry. 

You should try bacon and waffles (with eggs and a gravy-biscut) at least once before you die.

Apple and cinnamon oatmeal. And some more oatmeal. On my off days, I have some oatmeal. Did I mention I eat oatmeal for breakfast? 

Once I roll at of bed at around noon, I take two cups of coffee with milk and sugar, with either sugar cereal or cold pizza.

Living the dream.

If we have bagels, I usually have a bagel. If not, I might make something with eggs (fried eggs, egg burrito, etc.).

Don't get me wrong, I love breakfast food as much as the next person, but I do enjoy leftovers occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back