• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern What do you mean I have powers? what do you mean Superhero college???

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Milo fun fact is getting used to the whole new place and being, see about 40% of the worlds population give or take has superpowers, they generally pop up around puberty or early adulthood, the important factor is that when people who get their powers around college age get them, they need to go to one of the specific designated Colleges around their country [or another one if they are studying in a different place]. It's all handled by the government since a lot of the people who go to these colleges end up becoming superheros.

Milo is in the other ring, where he hates that he had to stop his schooling to go to some fucking stupidly large campus, with shit going on everywhere, looks like something from a futuristic cartoon. The upside is for the mandatory year he legally has to be here, the dorm room and food is covered by the government along with any damages that might be caused because of rouge power mishaps.

Milo is at the moment however, Late. Milo was up late last night dealing with just shit, Would he save that kid from the bus again if he could go back in time? yeah he's not a monster, but Milo has known no peace from cutting the whole city's power supply for over an hour because of it.

Milo is panting, he's sprinting all over campus to try and peace together where he should be going, He nearly slips on some smooth stone floors and almost eats shit running up some glass stairs, no power boost today, he still needs to figure out how to fucking activate that shit. Milo skids to a stop and almost topples over because he ran into a table, this should be the guy he was meeting.

"Erin?" Milo questions huffing and out of breath, hands on his knees as he crouched slightly, holding one hand out for a shake, "Milo-I uh, sorry for running late," He takes a deep breath," I haven't memorized the campus layout yet,,,,"

[ Winxy Winxy ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back