Other What did you just say about me?

M8888 D"O YOU EVEN LIFT"? DO YOU THINK UR FUNY? COME 'ERE AN I'LLGIVE UR NAN E' THRESHING ULL FOKIN SMUSH ER ED IN.

Crayons are horrible, gel pens are life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get rekt m8, you mess. 

But as fun as this is, insults being the best way to make friends, I would move this to forum games just to be safe. 

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you friend I haven't made yet? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Conflict Mediation, and I’ve been involved in numerous polite discussions on 4chan, and I have over 300 internet friends. I am trained in diplomatic conversation and I’m the top mentor on RPN. You are nothing to me but just another potential protege. I will train you the fuck up with patience the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? You'd be right, guy. As we speak I am contacting my open network of chums across the globe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the messages, buddy. The messages that enrich the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking appreciated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can befriend you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a functioning kitchen. Not only am I extensively trained in active listening, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Wikipedia and I will use it to its full extent to help you travel off the face of the continent, you little pal. If only you could have known what exuberant chatter your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn treasure. I will shit helpful comments all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking educated, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you friend I haven't made yet? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Conflict Mediation, and I’ve been involved in numerous polite discussions on 4chan, and I have over 300 internet friends. I am trained in diplomatic conversation and I’m the top mentor on RPN. You are nothing to me but just another potential protege. I will train you the fuck up with patience the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? You'd be right, guy. As we speak I am contacting my open network of chums across the globe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the messages, buddy. The messages that enrich the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking appreciated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can befriend you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a functioning kitchen. Not only am I extensively trained in active listening, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Wikipedia and I will use it to its full extent to help you travel off the face of the continent, you little pal. If only you could have known what exuberant chatter your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn treasure. I will shit helpful comments all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking educated, kiddo.

That was brilliant. 

Flithy curs, make way for your better; go on and beg to your feeble gods, pray that you might even be O' so blessed to even peer at the Insurmountable radiance of the mud prints left by boots. It's only natural that you do so, since It will be the greatest moment of your worthless existance In this life and the next. Now I have wasted enough air upon you vile peasants, be greatful that fate allowed you such a moment to even linger In my presence. (Rides off on a pony In a gallant trot)

Alright, look here chaps. I'm British, and I'm here to enact some colonial revenge. Don't mess with me, or you can count on a boot to the jawline.

Don't you bloody well go and make us look bad in front of the colonials.  That sort of belligerent attitude is more befitting of the Yanqui and similar degenerates. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back