Other What countries have you visited?

chironthecentaur

mr. misty-eyed
I'm just curious, because I, myself, have never been outside the United States (though I'm planning to visit England, Italy, Rome, and Greece when I'm older).

I never realised how many countries I visited until I actually tried to count the numbers now...

So that would be 17 countries in total.
UK, Ireland, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Monaco, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Finland, Sweden, Latvia and China!

some of them I visited when I was little and don't remember much but I'd like to re-visit them some day. And there are still so many places I've never been to but I want to go very much!

Like, I barely touched Asia, only been in China there but I would like to go to other countries too. I've never been to US or any other country across the ocean. So that would be interesting as well.
My dream is to travel around the world and visit maybe not every country, but I still have a long list of where I want to go!

I love travelling but it's too expensive, especially when you need to go far... So I can't do it as often as I'd like. And lately my health issues are not letting me travel at all, so I can only dream. But hopefully this will change and I'll be able to travel again.

visited about 6 different countries in total; it's going to be 7 after this summer!

i've been to mexico [first time i've been out of america], england [2x], italy [2x] france [2x], germany, and south africa; i'm going to spain and revisiting france again sometime in june, so that should be really cool!

a lot of my trips were visting multiple countries within the same week or two, so other than south africa [which i spent nearly two weeks in as a whole], i didn't get to spend too much time in any of these countries at once. it was still amazing visting them regardless of how long i was there; i really loved them all!

Well, I've visited almost every country in Europe, most of which during a three week car trip (or was it two?) I had with my family around Europe. Been to France multiple times (in fact first foreign country I visited, albeit I was 1 at the time), as well as Italy and England. Never been to Greece though.

I've also been to New York a couple of times, so I guess you could count the US there. And I've been to Brazil, and exams prevented me from adding Mexico to this list.

I would like to visit Greece and Japan at some point, but other than that I'm generally not a traveling person, given the choice.

I've been to Bangladesh and the UK multiple times. I also went to the USA once, when I was very young. I've also been to Greece and Switzerland.

I like travelling and my dad goes abroad on business trips often, but I usually can't go because I have school T__T

I lived in Philippines for the first 13 years of my life.

It was great and bad at the same time. Our education system is stellar. We have high standards for our students. A mediocre Philipino student is a straight-acer here in the US. Of course, like anything, there are exceptions to the rule. But for the most part, Philipinos are very well-educated. Sometimes we speak better English than Americans themselves.

I never realised how many countries I visited until I actually tried to count the numbers now...

So that would be 17 countries in total.
UK, Ireland, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Monaco, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Finland, Sweden, Latvia and China!

some of them I visited when I was little and don't remember much but I'd like to re-visit them some day. And there are still so many places I've never been to but I want to go very much!

Like, I barely touched Asia, only been in China there but I would like to go to other countries too. I've never been to US or any other country across the ocean. So that would be interesting as well.
My dream is to travel around the world and visit maybe not every country, but I still have a long list of where I want to go!

I love travelling but it's too expensive, especially when you need to go far... So I can't do it as often as I'd like. And lately my health issues are not letting me travel at all, so I can only dream. But hopefully this will change and I'll be able to travel again.
Yeah, traveling is so expensive. I don't really know how I'll deal with not being close to home when I go places. For instance, my family took a trip from California (as far to the west coast as you can go) to North Dakota (which is in the middle of the U.S.A.), and I struggled the whole two weeks we were there.

visited about 6 different countries in total; it's going to be 7 after this summer!

i've been to mexico [first time i've been out of america], england [2x], italy [2x] france [2x], germany, and south africa; i'm going to spain and revisiting france again sometime in june, so that should be really cool!

a lot of my trips were visting multiple countries within the same week or two, so other than south africa [which i spent nearly two weeks in as a whole], i didn't get to spend too much time in any of these countries at once. it was still amazing visting them regardless of how long i was there; i really loved them all!
Ooohhh. How was South Africa? It sounds like an interesting place.

I went to Zambia when I was 18. Stayed for 3 weeks and worked to build a wall around the compound for a school. Got to see Victoria Falls and bungee jump there, got chased by elephants. It was such a great experience. I was in England for a few days during this trip on layovers!! Went out it was fun.

I've been to Mexico and the US (Hawaii) for holidays.
Being chased by elephants sounds like a great time lol. And I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but it's a plane flight/boat ride aways, so I've kind of scratched that off the list. Well, maybe a boat ride wouldn't be too bad.

I've been to Bangladesh and the UK multiple times. I also went to the USA once, when I was very young. I've also been to Greece and Switzerland.

I like travelling and my dad goes abroad on business trips often, but I usually can't go because I have school T__T
Aw, that sucks. How was Greece tho?

I lived in Philippines for the first 13 years of my life.

It was great and bad at the same time. Our education system is stellar. We have high standards for our students. A mediocre Philipino student is a straight-acer here in the US. Of course, like anything, there are exceptions to the rule. But for the most part, Philipinos are very well-educated. Sometimes we speak better English than Americans themselves.
Dammnnn. I know a few people who lived in the Philippines for a few years and they said it was pretty good.

Lemme see...
-Canada (where I live)
-America
-Cuba (and before they opened up to america, too)
-England
-France (and the island colony of St Pierre)
-Germany (layover only)
-Italy

In order: Canada, Mexico, France, India, Italy, Monaco, China, Taiwan, Indonesia and then a bunch of layovers.

I've only been to France outside of the United States, but considering I promised myself that France would be the first one I'd visit before any other country, that wasn't so bad c:

Bahamas at 18, May 9-13th 2005, as a junior in high school as part of a five day cruise for my senior class that I organized and helped raise money for.

Turkey, Istanbul and Ankara to be precise in March 7th to April 8th 3014.

Sands of Time: Travel Pictures of my trips. Not the cruise, my laptop doesn’t read cd-rom.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back