• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy What Came Through the Rift Reboot

Kono bakana! Ore wa Zamasu wa will not be frieghtened by your demonic status. Your presence means nothing to a god! ORE WA NO JIBUN DE WO SAIKYO PAWAAAA!

Two questions.

Is there any contact with the outside world at all and what happens to people or stuff trying to enter from the outside?

Two questions.

Is there any contact with the outside world at all and what happens to people or stuff trying to enter from the outside?
Some, through the internet and such.

And people trying to enter/exit through the fog will find themselves exiting where they entered. Like they'll feel like they're just moving straight but they'll come out where they came in.

I remember when I was a part of this... then I left because life's a bitch

Will do! Also, may I use my old characters?

Sounds like a plan 👉👌

Easy there tiger, Im too sure about that kind of plan. :p

Jokes aside, I looked at some of the races you have In the lore section. Are members allowed to contribute and add to those said races?

Last edited:
Easy there tiger, Im too sure about that kind of plan. :p

Jokes aside, I looked at some of the races you have In the lore section. Are members allowed to contribute and add to those said races?
Definitely, I can't guarantee that I'll accept every race but I'm definitely open to suggestions and I'm happy to work with you to make it fit the world if needed.

Definitely, I can't guarantee that I'll accept every race but I'm definitely open to suggestions and I'm happy to work with you to make it fit the world if needed.

K, cause I've been working on something. Let me know what you think...

Asgardians are the descendants of Stjarna(star) or as some may call It Sol; the eternal fire. Not much Is known about them, only that their tribe Is significantly larger than most, even among a few others known as the Vanir and the Jotunn. Two tribes who also share the home that Is Yggdrasil; which Is the known motherland of Asgard to the Asgardians, Jotunheim to the Giants, and Vanaheim to the Vanir.

Asgardians are a renowned humanoid race of fiercely skilled barbaric warriors and master hunters In the northernmost reaches of Yggdrasil; In the deep highlands of Asgard. Born with physically resilient hardy constitutions, Asgardians are said to be gifted with Incredible physical strength comparable to that of a Giant's; with other gifts such as a resistance to poison, skin as thick as stone, and supernatural senses that far surpass that of a dire wolf's. Being taller than that of a human they also have fairer hair than most, from head to toe; with paler skin and normally tribal tattoos Inching from all over their body.

Throughout history, some of the greatest and mightiest warriors have come from Asgard; slaying great beasts far and wide from all corners of Yggdrasil and other continents; making both their names and skills forever known across the world. With current events of the rifts It seems Asgardians have a chance to make their name well know In another world.

K, cause I've been working on something. Let me know what you think...

Asgardians are the descendants of Stjarna(star) or as some may call It Sol; the eternal fire. Not much Is known about them, only that their tribe Is significantly larger than most, even among a few others known as the Vanir and the Jotunn. Two tribes who also share the home that Is Yggdrasil; which Is the known motherland of Asgard to the Asgardians, Jotunheim to the Giants, and Vanaheim to the Vanir.

Asgardians are a renowned humanoid race of fiercely skilled barbaric warriors and master hunters In the northernmost reaches of Yggdrasil; In the deep highlands of Asgard. Born with physically resilient hardy constitutions, Asgardians are said to be gifted with Incredible physical strength comparable to that of a Giant's; with other gifts such as a resistance to poison, skin as thick as stone, and supernatural senses that far surpass that of a dire wolf's. Being taller than that of a human they also have fairer hair than most, from head to toe; with paler skin and normally tribal tattoos Inching from all over their body.

Throughout history, some of the greatest and mightiest warriors have come from Asgard; slaying great beasts far and wide from all corners of Yggdrasil and other continents; making both their names and skills forever known across the world. With current events of the rifts It seems Asgardians have a chance to make their name well know In another world.
While I do like the concept, it doesn't really fit the world that this RP is set in. Given that existing mythology isn't a part of the world already, I don't really think it fits to suddenly add it in, especially since all of the fantasy/supernatural elements in the rp come from a separate world with different mythologies to Earth.

While I do like the concept, it doesn't really fit the world that this RP is set in. Given that existing mythology isn't a part of the world already, I don't really think it fits to suddenly add it in, especially since all of the fantasy/supernatural elements in the rp come from a separate world with different mythologies to Earth.

K just noticed the map of Valtira. I can change some of the settings and adapt some other things, but I'll need to know a bit more about the regions you have set up.

K just noticed the map of Valtira. I can change some of the settings and adapt some other things, but I'll need to know a bit more about the regions you have set up.
Feel free to ask. It'll be easiest on the discord since I'm on there most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back