Other What are your favorite cartoons?

Risk

What are some cartoons you have watched? It doesn't matter if they are completed, on going, or animated shorts/minis.

If you want to, feel free to discuss or explain why you like them.

My most recently watched cartoons would have to be:

• Gravity Falls
  • Over the Garden Wall
  • Rick and Morty- It took me a while to get used to Morty's voice, but once I got over it I enjoyed the show more.
  • Adventure Time- I kind of fell out of this one last year, but I enjoyed what I watched of it.
  • Star vs the Forces of Evil- I just started earlier this month. I'm not done with it yet!

Feel free to suggest some if you want.

I don't have a lot of time to watch them, this list is 2015-2017, but I look forward to finding new ones to enjoy.

Ah cartoons. I've been rewatching some from the good old days of childhood, including

• The Proud Family--dumb but funny
  • Kim Possible--memories
  • American Dragon: Jake Long--voice of Zuko holy crap
  • Teen Titans--LIFE
  • Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!--this one was my entire life at age four
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender--probably one of the best cartoons of all time to be honest

As for more recent cartoons:

• My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic--self-inflicted; my sister and mom like it too; could do with less cheese though XD
  • Gravity Falls--YASSSSSSS
  • Family Guy/American Dad/The Cleveland Show--I like my adult humor

Couldn't think of any more XD

My List

• Avatar the Last Airbender--the humor and characters are great
  • Voltron--season 2 just came out on Netflix. You should check this out if you liked Avatar. 
  • Rick and Morty--for its bleak humor. 
  • Teen Titans--the original version was an enjoyable show. The chemistry between the characters is great. 
  • Ed, Edd, and Eddy--dumb but the nostalgia, bro. 
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog--has some really original storytelling directions. 

Futurama, American Dad, and South Park too. 

Family Guy is my favorite cartoon that is not anime.

When it comes to anime, my favorites are Dragon Ball Z, Baki the Grappler, Durarara, Death Note, and a few others.

EDIT: I also like Regular Show and Teen Titans Go.

Last edited by a moderator:
mr.pickles (great kids show mite i add)

anything on [adult swim] tbh

initial d

som stuff on mtv

idk.

Batman: The Animated Series

Batman Beyond

Justice League

Teen Titans, the original

Gravity Falls

Teen Titans (the original)

Steven Universe

I could probably think of some more but rn I'm super sleep-deprived.

We Bare Bears is basically the only reason I still watch anything on CN. It's super funny, yet surprisingly heartfelt at times as well. Can't wait for season three!

Also, I can't believe Samurai Jack hasn't been mentioned yet, lol. I haven't gotten off the hype train ever since they teased/confirmed it's getting a final season. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back