Other What are you terrible at?

I'm god at geometry, just a huggeeeee procrastinator

I'm terrible at Math but decent with History. At least parts of history I'm interested in like the Medieval period. If we are talking like American history I couldn't care less.

I am a horrible workaholic who doesn’t know how to slow down, regardless of my chronic illness 😅

Initiating conversations with people. It just never crosses my mind, and if it does I forget in like 10 minutes. Makes maintaining relationships hard at times... lol

Most people are too busy to initiate conversation too. I've found that asking questions and giving small compliments is a good way to stick out in someone's mind.

Not really a busy thing for me, I have time. I just am so satisfied with my own little world and when I have free time my first thought just always goes to my hobbies. I get what little social outlet I need from my partner and a few discords.

Not really a busy thing for me, I have time. I just am so satisfied with my own little world and when I have free time my first thought just always goes to my hobbies. I get what little social outlet I need from my partner and a few discords.
Then I don't really think that should be considered something you're terrible at it. Sounds like you're just vibing, tbh. What works for you is different for everyone else.

Title says it all.

I'm terrible at remembering my own schedule. I have alarms, calendars, reminders, post its, everything. I got the works. I don't have memory loss necessarily, I'm just god awful at actually remembering important things.
No wait yeah, as I've grown older I realized a specific part of my memory is shit. And it explains SO much of what I was good/bad at when I was younger - I'm smart, I got good grades, but that's because I worked my butt off to study and learn things and understand things. I think once I understand something, once it enters my long-term memory, I'm good. And I can understand things pretty quickly. But my shorter term memory, little things like pieces of trivia, or calendar reminders, or stuff like that... Can't do it.

I'm a terrible cook. I burnt something that was only supposed to go in the microwave for a minute, and I somehow followed the instructions exactly and still burned it.
I'm also a people pleaser; I have a really hard time telling people that I don't want to do something, which often leads me to saying yes to things I really don't want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back