Other What are you terrible at?

BakaTheIdiot

Viscount of Spaghetti Code
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Title says it all.

I'm terrible at remembering my own schedule. I have alarms, calendars, reminders, post its, everything. I got the works. I don't have memory loss necessarily, I'm just god awful at actually remembering important things.

Drawing.

If I had to say the one thing that hampers my creative possibilities, it's my poor drawing skills. Both of my younger siblings are actually very good at drawing, I wish I could draw like they do. But even though I've improved a bit over the years, I'm still pretty bad at drawing. It's just... my main weakness when it comes to creative ideas. And just character design in terms of appearance is a struggle for me, pretty much my least favorite part of making a character. I'm great at personality traits, backstory, likes, dislikes, interests, hobbies, whatever you want, but appearance is my greatest weakness. Whenever I try to draw a character, they look like a poorly made cartoon, and their designs are some of the most bland and basic ones there are.

I'm bad at other things, but I feel like drawing is the one weakness that means the most to me. I mean, I'm also bad at sewing, doing push-ups, and a couple of other things, but I feel my weakness in drawing is the most significant one.

A small collage of my talentlessness:

- Drawing

- Speaking to people in person

- Sleeping on a timely manner

- Waking up

- Keeping a schedule

I'm terrible at keeping in touch with most people. That's not to say I don't want to chat with them or what have you I unfortunately am an introvert and if nothing I deem notable happens in my life I don't feel the need to share the happenings of my everyday life. Which mean that months can go by and I don't realize that it's been three months since I called that friend. My email friends and pen pals though for some reason I can keep in touch with them easier maybe because typically more time passes 😅 but, I don't really now know. It's odd but I'm working on it, I also like to go backpacking which means I'm typically not able to use my phone so maybe that's why making phone calls is harder for me to remember to do??? Oh well regardless my friends all know it's a problem of mine and that I am working on it and they are free to call me and let me know I haven't been doing a good job staying in touch.

memory? it's a bit concerning but recently i can't remember a lottt of my past as well as my recent past? like i don't remember ANYTHING about last week unless i try reallllly hard

I'm terrible with focusing. I can't focus on anything for the life of me. All of college when I went to study I needed to be in a room by myself and I had to really force myself not to think about anything but the material in front of me.

Either I give too many shits, or I give no shits. There's no in-between for me. It's kind of irritating sometimes! I'm bad at giving a balanced amount of shits.

I'm terrible at admitting what I'm terrible at. I don't mean that just to be funny, but I do struggle with admitting when I can't do something. I like to present myself as all-knowing.

Charm. I don’t mind conversing with strangers, though.. I wish I could always leave a lasting first impression.

Title says it all.

I'm terrible at remembering my own schedule. I have alarms, calendars, reminders, post its, everything. I got the works. I don't have memory loss necessarily, I'm just god awful at actually remembering important things.
Im terrible at not being clingy to my crushes

I think the worst thing I'm bad at is self-care. I got so used to caring for other people (even if they don't deserve it), that I find it hard to know how to give myself that same courtesy.

In terms of writing, I am terrible at dialogue. I have no idea why, I just cannot seem to find my footing when crafting conversations. I much prefer descriptions---lengthy, wordy descriptions about the scenery, the characters' clothes, what they are doing.

Being a productive member of society

Okay but seriously, I'm not great at multi-tasking. I say I can and am able to talk to someone while writing, but when I'm focusing on one thing, my brain blocks out the other. And I do it all the time when I'm on a voice call with my friends. They'll be saying something to me or asking me a question and I'll be writing something (could be a post for a roleplay or something from my solo writing) and my brain will just block their question(s) out and focus on writing.

I know it's terrible, but what are ya gonna do? Just let me focus on one thing and I'll get back to you. 😂

Sleeping and waking, I'm either going to bed at 4am or waking up at 1pm. Thankfully, I've been working from home since 2019 and my job is pretty chill so I don't have to force myself to be up at 8am all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back