Other What are you terrible at?

I’m not the best at a lot of things, but the thing I’m worst at is probably math. I can do basic math and money math, but the second you add letters it’s game over.
This is all probably because I have a long undiagnosed learning disorder but ya know. (I wasn’t diagnosed till a month before I was supposed to graduate Highschool so that did me a lot of good 😅)
I’m also horrible at starting a conversation. I just kinda start….talking randomly.

I’m not the best at a lot of things, but the thing I’m worst at is probably math. I can do basic math and money math, but the second you add letters it’s game over.
This is all probably because I have a long undiagnosed learning disorder but ya know. (I wasn’t diagnosed till a month before I was supposed to graduate Highschool so that did me a lot of good 😅)
I’m also horrible at starting a conversation. I just kinda start….talking randomly.
I'm not diagnosed, but I'm firmly convinced I have a math learning disorder as well. I'm hopeless at it.

Also, I suck at conversation too so don't feel bad.

Cooking. Honestly, I just can’t do it. I’d probably starve if I had to feed myself.
Not to freak you out, but you will have to learn eventually. I don't know how old you are, but if you move out on your own then cooking is an essential skill.

Also cooking. I'm slowly learning to get better, but I had an old gas oven explode on me as a kid, so it's a work in progress dealing with that.

crocheting! one of my friends is really into crocheting and she tried really hard to teach me one time, but i just couldn't do it.

I have to say math is one of my worst subjects I always struggled.

Last edited:
i'm very bad at dialogue </3 it's real hard for me to pace it right and for me to get out of my own head / not have characters react at least partially how I would react

I'm terrible at being a functional adult, aka I'm not good at living and socializing. Aka I have two people I talk to on a regular basis, and ten on a semi-regular basis. All of which are my family members ( aka the only reason why I am still in contact with them...)

understanding sarcasm, I have frequently misunderstood several simple statements from my friends

Being patient (at least when it comes to irl stuff like waiting for new games to come out, waiting for that one awesome new film to hit theaters, waiting for birthday/holiday celebrations, etc).

Literally everything except music/art, I cant sing, cant dance, but can play instruments, crotchet, paint, and many other things!

I cant deal with history. Or geology. I cant even remember whre asia is on a map and I ought to be dissapointed at myself

Like seriously, I'm good at math, and music stuff and decent at english but I can't seem to grasp the concept of history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back