Music What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Nirvana.

Literally Kurt Cobain and the other members are amazing

i have all of these playing through my head rn
aha!
this little girl
carasoul
funhouse
circus
where do babies come from
class fight
my head is pounding

Emotion Sickness by Queens of the Stone Age, waiting for their new album to drop.

Also listened to Avenged Sevenfold’s new album too, which was pretty good.

Other than that, it’s almost always Megadeth, Anthrax, Tom Waits, and a hell of a lot more.

Question - how are people adding their Spotify links like that ?? It looks so cool, me and my not tech savvy brain are gazing at it with awe 🙌

okok for my music I'm currently listening to a lot of Ichiko Aoba albums !! Would recc Utabiko and Adan no Kaze. If you don't want to listen to a full album, my favorite songs by her are Tsuki no Oka, Pilgrimage, and Funeral Procession by the Seashore < 3 Now I gotta run off and figure out how that Spotify stuff works !

Question - how are people adding their Spotify links like that ?? It looks so cool, me and my not tech savvy brain are gazing at it with awe 🙌

okok for my music I'm currently listening to a lot of Ichiko Aoba albums !! Would recc Utabiko and Adan no Kaze. If you don't want to listen to a full album, my favorite songs by her are Tsuki no Oka, Pilgrimage, and Funeral Procession by the Seashore < 3 Now I gotta run off and figure out how that Spotify stuff works !
Use the media button on the BBCode editor bar that's above where you type to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back