• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What are you doing in my class, dear Mother?

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
If you're here because of your Oedipus Complex, I suggest you- eeeh, stay I guess?

Basic Plotline:

Our male lead is a teacher at a school hosting both middle and high school students. Our female lead(portrayed by yours truly) is one of the new students who came in along all else with the other students.

One day, she requested to meet him, personally, where she revealed something difficult to believe.

She is - or more accurately - was his late mother. She had claimed that she had reacquired memories of what could only be her past life two years ago, and that past life's most vivid memories were of a boy she once called son and now called teacher.

Yeah I think you get it. Guy's mom dies then gets reincarnated, then gets her memories back at the age of 10 before waiting and finally meeting him. It's a rising thing in manga and I decided to pitch in before it trends like the isekai genre.

Also I'm playing mommy.

This will be an animesque slice of life roleplay with a lead pair and three secondary characters to form our little dynamic of a slice-of-life cast.

Here are the conditions for the characters

Male Lead
  • Is an adult teacher
  • Lives alone; one way or another lives in childhood home

Other Three Characters
  • Student character, aged 12 - 18.
  • Overall you can customize them however you desire.

Eeeeh, let's see who this pulls in.

Im baffled and a tad scared but intrigued lool I guess I’ll lurk

I'll go ahead and bring this upwards. Maybe I'll make a Signups section when Sunday hits, after I do all my other RP stuff.

Umm, I would like to try. I have an OC who can play as one of the students. Where do we drop the character details?

Also I’m new to RPing so I hope that’s ok?

Been prepping the character thread for a while. This Roleplay should not take long to set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back