Literature what are you currently reading?

hyakinthos said:
I'm working on the Welcome To Night Vale book right now, and then I think I'll read The Odyssey.
I am so stupidly jealous of you. I wantses the Night Vale book. I NEEDSES the Night Vale book.

Anomaly said:
I am so stupidly jealous of you. I wantses the Night Vale book. I NEEDSES the Night Vale book.
It's pretty good so far!!! I'm about halfway through and I'm having fun!

I'm reading The Name On Your Wrist right now! Not sure whether I like it or not yet, but I do like the approach it takes towards examining soulmates.

Re-reading Uncle Tom's Cabin and Frankenstein, and also working my way through a book about foraging for food and medicinal herbs in swampy regions.

Absolutely comics count :) There's lots of excellent writing there.

I'm rereading the 5th book in the Ranger's Apprentice series, The Sorcerer In the North, by John Flanagan. It's a good series, but the books are infuriatingly short...about 300 pages on average.

Soon, I plan on rereading Phillip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" trilogy. Truly, it is one of the best series I've ever read. It's engrossing in every possible way, I recommend it to everyone here!

Chris Kyle's autobiography. Normally autobio's are pretty boring and I stay away from them, but he does a really good job of putting the excitement of being a SEAL into writing.

Clay by David Almond.

I remember reading this for school and wow managed to find it again.

Currently? I'm rereading Brandon Sanderson's Alloy of Law so that I can finish the trilogy now that he's finished it.

Currently reading through the entire Drizzt Trilogy, Forgotten Realms and Never winter. Very good series by R.A. Salvatore. Highly recommend.

M0N0 said:
I'm reading some slightly old-school horror by H.P Lovecraft; The good ol Necronomicon.
Tons of weird short stories stuffed into one book, which I absolutely adore. <3
Hey there, I've been wanting to get into Lovecraftian Horror. What in your opinion is the best aspect of his stories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back