TV & Film What are the most cancerous fandoms you have ever seen?

imagine being offended by how other people choose to play a game
It's not necessarily how they choose to play the game. It's how they think playing competitively is the superior way to play the game. If you're not play Smash Bros. competitively, you're not playing right.

It's not necessarily how they choose to play the game. It's how they think playing competitively is the superior way to play the game. If you're not play Smash Bros. competitively, you're not playing right.
Honestly I'm one of the people that prefers to play with a competitive ruleset because it's more fun for my friends and I. I like a test of skill over the randomness of items but it can be fun to play with items for a change of pace from time to time.

That said, there is an overabundance of people with the "elitist" mindset in the Smash community, and it's not just from the competitive side. I've seen a lot of item-players say that comp people "hate fun" when that's not the case, they just have fun in a different way. I say live and let live, it's ridiculous to complain about how other people have fun with a game.

Honestly I'm one of the people that prefers to play with a competitive ruleset because it's more fun for my friends and I. I like a test of skill over the randomness of items but it can be fun to play with items for a change of pace from time to time.

That said, there is an overabundance of people with the "casual elitist" mindset, and it's not just from the competitive side. I've seen a lot of item-players say that comp people "hate fun" when that's not the case, they just have fun in a different way. I say live and let live, it's ridiculous to complain about how other people have fun with a game.

I understand your point. I don't think people who play competitively hate fun. I was just joking about that, to be honest. It's just that those type of elitist smash players irritate me. Everyone should play how they want to play without harsh judgement. Nice profile picture, by the way.

I love the hazbin hotel but - I have felt the cringy powers of a fandom who thrives off of edgy plots.

I only just found out about that a few weeks ago and I was really only excited because the artist hasn't been doing anything with her webcomic, Zoophobia... and I kinda missed her art?
But now I'm scared

I think we ARE in the cringiest fandom if I’m being ho- *gets flooded by kids who are in high school rps*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back