TV & Film What are some of your guilty pleasure movies?

Blaire Wisteria

Forever DM
I was watching a couple movies today and I realized that a couple of them were just really, really bad movies, but I couldn't help but love them. Then I got to wondering, what "bad" movies do people really like even though they know they're "bad"? 

Two of mine would have to be Road House and Speed Racer. I have no idea why, but I can't help but love these poorly written movies.

Old B movies. I'm piticularly found of the old Godzilla movies. There was just something amazing and funny watching a man run around in a rubber suite fighting plains hanging from strings.  It a also a big part of my childhood. 

My guilty pleasure movies are Molounge Rouge, Chicago, and Dirty Dancing... I see a theme here... oh well!

terribly animated knock off children's movies.
so much so that netflix recommends me nothing but. i regret my life choices.

Bad B rated sci fi movies movies. Sometimes you just need to dial back the Hollywood Blockbusters and chill with some Dresden Files (TV show I know) or Lake Placid....maybe even some Sharknado or Tremors.

'A Serbian Film' (:

06f1c2a295_635939170983824587-1850660804-dude-wtf.png

Hmmm... I generally hate bad movies, I'm too much of a film buff.

But I have a few piece of shit movies I enjoy, for a laugh if nothing else.

Shoot 'em Up

Crank

Robocop

I really can't think of any off the top of my head. I may return with more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Dirty Dancing here and immediately got depressed ;-;

The Bee Movie

No, actually I like that one. XD  I guess Disney sequels, though. Everyone always bashes them but I sit around wanting to watch them. >_> It's...it's a life.

Basically any Disney movie because the cheese is irresistible.

I'm surprised no one has said The Room yet. Iconic bad movie, haha.

But for me? Just those girly animated shows, like Monster High and whatnot. I just get so into the drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back