Advice/Help What are some good sites for realistic face claims?

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm currently in a roleplay using a purple haired character and the GM requested I include a face-claim. (The reason I specify realistic is because the GM doesn't want any anime face-claims.)

Well I don't have anything lined up for this kind of thing and I can't draw for the life of me.

Help?

Well for future reference dollmakers are a good substitute for drawing your own artwork.

I find dolldivine.com and azaleasdolls.com to be good starts.

As for real folks images you can go the public domain route with

pexels.com
pixabay.com
flickr.com/creativecommons

If your wanting models though
lookbook.nu
google "rp face claim directory" there are some nice tumblr blogs that have actors/models/etc.
( i'd link but tumblr is banned on our work computer )

Okay now I feel stupid. There's plenty of doll makers on divine that aren't anime and I know this because I made my PFP there.

Thank you for reminding me.

lol yeah. i tend to use them for outfits. as i can't describe clothes for the life of me.

here's some searches if your still looking for IRL face claims

Lookbook search "purple hair"
Purple hair | LOOKBOOK

Found this by googling rp face claim directory dyed hair

As I said I can't open tumblr but the description says that link should help.

Haha, thanks but I think doll divine will be enough. (Partially because I don't know how to navigate tumblr for the life of me.)

Yeah for real life face claims, I tend to use stage actors, not many people know them and they all have headshots so pictures are easy to find

For anime/drawn, I use The Anime Characters Database. You can narrow down your search by gender, age and even hair length, and it includes obscure characters who aren't as easily recognizable.

For realistic, I usually use lesser known celebrities like voice actors, dancers and extras in movies. I've also been known to use stock images.

I'm also a fan of written descriptions. :ghostv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back