What Anime RP will you play if it exist?

It'd take a lot of work, but possibly something based on Paranoia Agent or Serial Experiments Lane.

I would take part in a DMMD RP if it existed. Or just an RP where everyone is anime characters but other than that it's a fairly normal RP.

Something I'm most likely alone with would be a Dota RP. Aside from that up to a more realistic view, a twisted fantasy RP would intiuge me (kind of a sucker for a good yandere)

Kenshin is so good! Yes a high number of anime. Attack on Titan, great show but overrated like a certain music artist from Canada who says he grew up poor but was on a TV show. Hope he meets the same fate as his character. But like I said, much anime is overrated or all out bad but if you like it then watch it. I know girls who like peach girls and tried to get me to watch it.

DOGS: Bullets and Carnage, definitely. It's a manga, however the first book was made into a four-episode anime. They really should make more. :( But anyway, it's an amazing and humorous manga with a beautiful art style that doesn't get the attention it deserves. Really underrated. I've yet to find anyone else on this site that's heard of it/a fan of it.

Tokyo Ghoul's sort of eh. I watched it because of all the hype, but IDK.

I've always seen people say Pokemon, but I don't think I've ever seen a Pokemon roleplay that properly balanced mechanics and story - I know if I made one, I would forgo mechanics completely. I was always really fascinated by the way Team Rocket was portrayed in FireRed/LeafGreen, and the idea of a story set in the Sevii Islands featuring a small group of Rockets trying to keep the name alive really appeals to me.

What I've never seen, and would love to be part of, would be an Ah! My Goddess roleplay. Equal parts slice-of-life, rom-com, with a dash of cosmic entities trying to either rule the world or make it a better place. I mean, the demons are pretty much stockholders of luck and fate, it could be really funny!

I feel like any spin offs on the worlds Eureka Seven, Rideback, Shinsekai Yori, Kuroshitsuji, Sousei no Aquarion, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, or possibly Vampire Knight are in would all be cool.

Of course I just mean based on the world, not following along the exact plotlines. Ya'know?

Oh my there a just so many on my list:

Death Note

Blue exorcist

Sword Art Online

Log Horizon

Tokyo Ghoul

RWBY

AOT

Fairy Tail

BLEACH IS MY FAVOURITE

One piece

Tokyo esp

boku no pico (that was a joke do not watch it... just don't)

Gurren lagann

Mirai Nikki

FMAB

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad

Akame ga Kill

Parasyte: The Maxim

Black Lagoon

Durarara

I've always been curious what it would be like to play the Naruto futureverse, hinted in the ending. Space Ninjas, anyone?

Lexielai said:
I've always been curious what it would be like to play the Naruto futureverse, hinted in the ending. Space Ninjas, anyone?
That would be fun (My brother watches Ninjago and I can tell you it's been done)

Fairy Tail would probably work with a large group of people without to many problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back