Anime & Manga What anime are you currently watching?

i just finished mob psycho 100 and am looking to start another one here soon, but what i have no idea

Right now, I'm currently alternating between Beast Tamer and Theatre of Darkness: Yamishibai. I've been wanting to get into Fist of the North Star, but I'm procrastinating. It's a bit... daunting lol

I've been rewatching My Hero and last week I watched Peach Girl. Which is a oldie but a goodie kinda drama-romance.

Recently finished Mobile-Suit Gundam: Witch of Mercury.

Mostly good. Has pacing issues and character motivations flip on a dime. Fight scenes are alright, but coming off Iron-Blooded Orphans, my expectations might be a little high. Overall great series though. Tugged at my heart strings.

Wonder Egg Priority

Crazy underrated, only 12 episodes. Touches on a lot of sensitive topics such as suicide, rape, self harm, etc. But very very very few actually graphic scenes if any

Oh I have a list! I'm currently watching:

Demon slayer

Bungo stray dogs

That time I got reincarnated as a slime

The devil is a part timer

My hero academia

And recently got into spy x family!

However it's been a minute and I need to catch up on all of them

I'm rewatching School Rumble for the first time since highschool and 10000% rec, such an underrated gem of an anime.

Currently working on watching Made in Abyss after my friend kept recommending it to me

just finished re:cutey honey. now starting bakemonogatari. so far the plot seems mid but the art direction is really good.

Currently watching Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War Arc and Cardcaptor Sakura with my brother! I'm also thinking of finally checking out Puella Magi Madoka Magica soon, given that there's a new property coming out for that show soon.

On Hulu, Is It Wrong To Pickup Girls In A Dungeon, I believe it is called. Watched its dub of Spy x Family and enjoyed it immensely thus far....even if the chasteness of the adults defies belief lol.

I just got caught up on Demon Slayer and I also finished Paranoia Agent and Death Note. Looking for new suggestions!

I'm currently watching Mushoku Tensei S2. Never thought I would care so much about someone's flaccid wiener like this lol.

honestly i mostly rewatch old animes nowadays like.
Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Trigun [the og not the 3d one albeit the 3d is also nice], and the newest on the list Katanagari.

I'm watching Chainsaw Man for the first time recently. It's pretty fun! Very crass but the some of the characters are lovably dumb and I kind of like that energy lol

Plus the animation is amazing, one of the ED's was so beautiful I had to watch it multiple times

A multitude of anime. Mainly Hetalia World Stars as of recent so I can rewatch Hetalia in it's Japanese version (the characters are SO much different than the sub in comparison to the dub), but I've also been trying to finish the SAO series, Sukisho, Loveless and I'm watching Kamisama Kiss with a friend of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back