Anime & Manga What anime are you currently watching?

Spoiled Bread

The Lord of the Uneaten
What anime are you watching currently? I used to watch the airing ones but nowadays I just pick one from my ever-growing list.

I'm currently watching Ningen Fushin, though I'm not really feeling it so maybe I will give it one more episode before I move on to something else, probably Chihayafuru season 3.

I started on cowboy bebop last week. It’s a really fun time! I like the fast paced space adventures

im currently rewatching cannon busters ! i love that show<3

Hmm bingeing one piece I’m almost to episode 950 I’m aiming to catch up.

maybe a bit sterotypical, but i did watch death note with a friend of mine for the first time. i really enjoyed it! i'm considering picking up mob pyscho 100 as well.

i'm rewatching sailor moon right now. it's seriously just such a comfort anime for me and i have an irrational crush on uranus and jupiter ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

I’m waiting for new episode of one piece I’m now bingeing dragon ball z.

I started Moriarty the Patriot last night on a whim and I'm loving it. But before that I had been binging Black Clover. XD

My gf and I are currently in-progress on Monogatari. She has mixed opinions (mainly because her faves are getting tossed around to hell and back) but I love every second of it!

It's been two years now and I still haven't finished Stardust Crusaders. Been thinking about watching that Godzilla anime that dropped on Netflix though.

Been rewatching Yona of the Dawn/Akatsuki no Yona and debating whether or not I should read the whole 200+ chapter manga o_o I keep attempting to read it but then give up after the ~70th chapter aaa

I had to rewatch Violet Evergarden for the feels. It's just so precious, and emotional, and I absolutely love it~!

We have now caught up in watching Oshi no Ko, Heavenly Delusion, and Idolm@ster U149. All very good! Especially the first two are incredibly good.

I've also started rewatching Onimai. It's hella cute and funny.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury is the one I'm currently watching until the final episode ends. The show is really good and I highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back