Anime & Manga What anime are you currently watching?

I'm rewatching vampire knight for reasons I can't explain and don't try to understand

I've been watching The Apothecary Diaries as it airs this season and I'm really enjoying it! I find the characters personable and its sense of humor matches mine fairly well.

Watching Inuyasha. I saw it on Netflix years ago when it was just the first two seasons, but when they started to load the other seasons, I picked up where I left off.

I finished up Tokyo Revengers, or what there is to watch of. NOW I'm finishing up an anime I've fallen in love with, Frieren Beyond Journey' End.

I have been binge watching Heretical Last Boss: From Villainess to Savior. I honestly didn't expect much from the anime since I kinda get burnout from the otome villainess subgenre, but I really like Pride as MC, she really takes her alternate bad route seriously and shows great compassion to the people around her. She's also actually competent in her role and takes initiative unlike most villainess MC which tends to fit into the 'accidentally falling upward' trope.

I've started watching Mushi-Shi. It's like a Ghibli movie so far, very quiet and contemplative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back