• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☠WETWØRKS☠

@Kiana3746

I'm really sorry to tell you now, but for the convience of plot and all it would be better to already consider Ana an agent of BoP already. If she were to be just a civilan coming in and interfering with the mission, the outcome wouldn't be pretty.

To be fair you don't need to fix much. You just have to replace the "she heard gunfire" with stuff like "she was late" kind of like Sizniche so the first part of their post is still relevant.

In any case, my lunch'll be in an hour or so time, so my post should be up by then

Something tells me I should post soon. I can't do it right now, which means I'll do it tomorrow. It will HOPEFULLY be around 3 PM my time which is 8 AM @Caru 's time. It may drag on though. I have a final on Friday and also frickin' driving school. On top, I also haven't done any homework. Eh, if shit happens I'll post in the weekends. I'm sure Sim and jojo have enough time to post til then. If not, jojo will need to uh... fly.

@Aldur

Incredibly sorry for suddenly disappearing on you right after making a character sheet!

I got caught up in my exams and everything, so I might have accidentally forgot to check up on the site whilst I was studying.

Am I still capable of joining in?

Scribbler said:
@Aldur
Incredibly sorry for suddenly disappearing on you right after making a character sheet!

I got caught up in my exams and everything, so I might have accidentally forgot to check up on the site whilst I was studying.

Am I still capable of joining in?
Of course

Sorry I wasn't online yesterday! I had a migraine so going on my laptop was a no. I've got the whole day off school today so I'm ready to post whenever > :)

Caru said:
Sorry I wasn't online yesterday! I had a migraine so going on my laptop was a no. I've got the whole day off school today so I'm ready to post whenever > :)
Gonna try to move things on today.

@Aldur

Awesome! I'll hopefully have a post up in a couple minutes! (Sorry I kept vanishing this weekend. My head has been really messing with me but I am 100% better now! > :) )

Aldur said:
@Caru
I think I made a little goof. Judith can come along but she has to stay back and watch the group's six.
Ooooh! Okay. I'll fix up my post! (Mind if I ask what you mean by the group's six? ;-; )

@Aldur

Alrighty, I fixed it up! Hope this is okay now. Also, quick question. Are we going to use the IC RPing2 ever again? Or was it just for lil introductions?

Just signed up, got the green light from Aldursies to start roleplaying in the IC Section; Was just wondering if anyone would be up to collab a bit on a side-story/back-story for either (or one of) us?!

I'm more than happy to help others filling out their character's backstory or helping their character's progress/evolve, so don't be shy and contact me when interested.

Pip pip cheerio.

Carl said:
Just signed up, got the green light from Aldursies to start roleplaying in the IC Section; Was just wondering if anyone would be up to collab a bit on a side-story/back-story for either (or one of) us?!
I'm more than happy to help others filling out their character's backstory or helping their character's progress/evolve, so don't be shy and contact me when interested.

Pip pip cheerio.
Well, I'd be interested in how our characters would interact. I don't know if Judith would get along with Dmitri but I think that it would be interesting to see her maybe go to him as a mentor since he has been trained for the job he's doing whereas she's been sorta thrown into it.

Aldur said:
B-but... Ethan can also train people :<
She can have two senpais v-v

I bet you that Judith will probably go around and learn from everyone a little bit. She needs all the help she can get.

Especially since this is my first fighting RP and I am ready to learn too ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back