• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wetwork (Suicide squad Inspired) (Closed)

Oswald_Abbott

Going to doctor not gonna be active
Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen and Everything outside and in between! I am Oswald Samuel Abbott and I am on a search for a group to play as members of a Team of Villians, Led by my Character Dr.Shard. Once we get at least three people not including me I will open a Thread for character sheets. My only requirements are they have to have something strange, like a superpower or an object, And you have to be willing to write at least 2 paragraphs. There will be an order of who will type which follows.

Me
Person 1
Person 2
Person 3
Me
So on and so forth

The plot is open for discussion, and I will be able to respond at least once a day not including weekends

I'm definitely interested, I have the same question as Eko though, what would the overall tone be?

I'm definitely interested, I have the same question as Eko though, what would the overall tone be?
Well With Superpowers, you have free reign within reason (No OP CHaracters.) And the tone is alot like Suicide squad, a bunch of villains turned into a tool of the government, Mostly dark but humor is appreciated

There it is

Well whenever you get the CS thread up I'll probably whip up a magical support type character.
Sounds interesting I would love to join once you have the CS up and running
I may be interested. What's the setting of the RP?

There is the CS area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back