• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Western Pairings

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
I've been interested I doing something Western themed lately. I prefer playing female and MxF.

Italicized-Role I want

Pairings

Outlaw X Preacher's Daughter

Outlaw X Mayor's Daughter

Farm Hand X Farmer's Daughter

Outlaw X Sheriff's Daughter

Rancher X Mail Order Bride

Widowed Father X Child's Teacher

Gambler X Sheriff's Daughter

Hatfield and McCoy type forbidden love​

Oooh! I don't think I've seen many Western themed roleplays on here. Very creative and unique! I'd love to play the Outlaw X Sheriff's daughter.

I'm interested in the Farm Hand x Farmers daughter or the Rancher x Mail Order Bride if you're still looking for someone.

Dude I've never had a western themed game go anywhere and I have a deep love for the west, especially the Cimarron and Rocky Mountain areas. I'm interested in playing an outlaw.

Sleipnir said:
Dude I've never had a western themed game go anywhere and I have a deep love for the west, especially the Cimarron and Rocky Mountain areas. I'm interested in playing an outlaw.
Try Red Dead Redemption? It may be an old game, but still great.

Hey! I'm fairly busy, so I may not be what you want [i'm not too detailed but decent], but I'd love to do Rancher x Mail Order Bride if you're still looking. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back