Westbrook Season 2

Ezio
That...that was not how that was supposed to go. How stupid could Beau be? Ezio cursed under his breath. What a fucking blonde bimbo. Ezio could've torn her head off. They weren't supposed to know that Ezio was part of this. That was the deal. THAT WAS THE FUCKING DEAL THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO EXPOSE HIM. Ezio threw his hands up in the air in distress and turned to Wayne with an exasperrated expression. Wayne looked equally frightened and promptly responded to Ezio's look by pointing in the direction of a back door. Ezio looked back at it quizzically.

"You're not coming?" Ezio asked with a frown and Wahne simply shook his head and shoved off into the crowd. Betrayed. Betrayed in his moment of need. Ezio could've died. Alone and friendless, he took off toward the exit, pushing and shoving his way through the crowd.

"Excuse me. Pardon me. MOVE!" Ezio made a last ditch push and he was finally at the door and outside. He collapsed against the side of the building and put his head in his hands.

"AHHH BEAU YOU FUCKING HIJA DE PUTA!" Ezio screamed into the nether. Everything was ruined because of that slithering snake of a woman. Why? Why had she said their names? What purpose did that serve but to put their heads on a platter for the notoriously violent students of Westbrook. She had effectively signed away their lives. Even if they did live through tonight, they're school lives were most definitely over. Idiota. Puta. FUCK HER!​

Mason & Drake
tumblr_inline_n9puyxhNXP1sg1l5j.gif
tumblr_inline_nc0s71to4l1siu1dy.gif

Okay, so Drake had planned on telling everyone. He just... hadn't had the chance. How did you tell the people you loved and cared about that you were moving to Chicago with a dad that had left because your older brother wasn't his and he was convinced you weren't, either? Well, in Drake's case, you quite simply didn't.

To be honest, he didn't care that much when it was announced. He was leaving. Drake's secret was small -- it wasn't even a secret. Yeah, he had relapsed. But only a little bit! And he wanted to get help, before it got worse. Before he went down that path of not being able to see past the next needle pricking his skin.

But the look of betrayal and hurt on Mason's face wrenched Drake's heart.

And then his brother was coming down the stairs, and Drake figured he would go for Ezio. Someone. Anyone. Punch something, but instead he was coming towards Drake and was that... wait, was Mason crying?

Drake didn't have time to answer that question before his older brother's hands were shoving into him, causing Drake to stumble back. Fuck. He didn't need this to happen right now, by Maisie. He glanced towards Maisie, and then back to Mason, as his brother shoved him again. Yeah, Mason was rightfully pissed.

"When the fuck were you going to tell me?" He snapped. "What were you going to do? Just fucking pack up and fuck off without saying anything like dad? Like mom? Like Adriane?" Mason's eyes were definitely damp with tears, but Mason didn't even seem to notice, or to care, as he shoved his brother again until Drake felt his back slam up against the wall.

"I raised you better than this, Drake. We don't keep secrets from each other. We don't fucking abandon each other. Why the fuck are you doing this? I can get you fucking help, I can get you back into rehab. We can... I can get you another therapist. Drake, why--"

"No you can't." Drake finally said, cutting his brother off, and his words left Mason quiet. Silent. For once, his brother had nothing to say. "Mason, you're not Superman. You... you can't graduate high school, and take care of a child, and me. No one can. What's your plan even? Huh? Work at the bar for the rest of your life and just live paycheck to paycheck? Fuck, Mason, we aren't living. We're surviving. Barely." Mason still wasn't talking, and Drake didn't know what to do. What to say.

But it was true. Drake's whole life, Mason had been there. Mason had always put his little brother first, and he'd never appreciated it. Fuck, even when Drake had started bullying him in middle school and starting the "Brace-Face" nickname, Mason had been there for him. He'd protected him, and provided for him, every step of Drake's life. Mason had always made sure to take care of Drake, and later Adriane, and then Ari. Mason had spent his whole life taking care of others.

Drake just wanted Mason to think about himself for once.

Although, Drake knew that when Mason was alone, he did bad things. Those were the times that he would get into fights, or get arrested, or start doing drugs. Falling into the same rhythm as Drake and their mother.

Drake just hoped that maybe this time, Mason would be smarter.

"Dad can... he has really good insurance or something. He can get me some really good doctors and make me better. I don't want to end up like mom. She had bipolar disorder, too, did you know that? That's why..." Drake trailed off, shaking his head.

"Drake, I can get--"

"No, you can't." He snapped. "Mason you can't do all of this. I'm leaving."

Mason's eyes were blurry, but then his jaw set, his eyes stopped watering, and he stormed past his brother and headed out of the ballroom, leaving Drake leaned up against the wall, heart pounding in hischest.​

tumblr_inline_pa4i5sKp4s1qfz0ze_400.gifv
colby
Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Colby returned with two cups of punch in his hands, but Tatum wasn’t at the spot he’d left her. Maybe she had to take a restroom break. Well, he waited for a few more minutes at that spot, and finally found her reentering the ballroom and went straight to the stage for Homecoming King and Queen announcements.

And everything went downhill from there. Colby didn’t understand what was happening. The room got dark and a bunch of creeps in masks appeared. His first instinct was to grab and kick one of them in the face, but instead, he pushed through the crowd and made his way closer to the stage, wanting to make sure Tatum was okay.

Just before he could, he saw the video clip on the screen and then the spotlight turning to his date. A tight pressure started building up in his chest. His mind struggled to process all of his thoughts—Tatum slept with Mason. What?

He silently stared at her with clear confusion and maybe a bit of hurt on his face. Tatum slept with Mason while she was still dating another guy before Colby. She and Colby shared a kiss at the lock-in not long ago—was she still seeing this Caleb guy even after he moved away? Or… or was Colby going to be in the same position as Caleb at some point? He wasn’t sure about anything at this point.

Last edited:
Nils Delmon-Khan.png

Nils heard that he had transferred over at the worst time possible: Homecoming day. All the fake boys and girls would be involved, and in every twist and turn, Nils would be reminded about how much he was missing out. He was undoubtedly going to miss out on the fun. He was here too early to shrug away the fact that he missed out on one of the school year’s biggest events, but too late to have enough time to find friends to go with. Oh well. Homecoming was just a stupid event meant to milk you of your money. Back home, homecoming was pointless and bland. Undoubtedly it’d be the same here.

But that left the evening bland and boring. What else was he supposed to do? Binge-watch Netflix? Pretend that nothing was going on? No, today was a once in a year opportunity. What was he supposed to do without a date though? Go on Tinder and invite some random nobody to go with him? Absolutely not. That would be stupid!

Nils paced back and forth in his bedroom restlessly. He guessed he could probably text his bet friend Jackson or something. It was probably 12 AM to 1 AM or some odd time like that in Ireland. From all the 2 AM adventures that he had with his friend, Nils had no doubt that he would be awake at this time.

Nils flopped onto his bed and took out his phone, the bluish glow illuminating his face as he pulled up Twitter and messaged Jackson, "You awake?"

"Awake as I can be," surprisingly, Jackson replied immediately, "What's up?"

"I'm bored out of my mind," Nils typed, "It's homecoming night."

"Go in uninvited or something," Jackson wrote. Nils was about to write a scathing remark that it would likely be pointless, but then Jackson quickly followed up with a "Sorry gtg."

"Pfft," Nils huffed as he tossed his phone onto his mattress. It was going to be a long night.

Nils picked up his phone back from the sheets and began to scroll through Twitter, following anyone and everyone that he could find. If he couldn't explore the school now, he'd do it by Twitter. And based on the school's official Twitter page, Nils was able to burrow into a deep rabbit hole of accounts. But then Nils paused, his finger hovering over a particularly mean tweet. What was this?

A look into his general feed revealed drama that Nils couldn't have imagined. It seemed that homecoming wasn't as bland as back at home. No, it was rife with betrayal, drama, and chaos.

"Ahahahaha," Nils howled as he scrolled through his feed. Minute by minute, it was all piling up. Desperation, death threats, and a fucking furry getting showered with hate.

In his mindless glee, Nils wondered if he may have bitten off more than he could chew by attending Westbrook. Perhaps. But that didn't matter until the next school day.

Stu

OvHNSkw.gif

The ride up the glass elevator was supposed to be the most exciting thing about this hotel, and yet all the way up to the observation deck Stu had completely forgotten to take any notice of it. Why? Because Audra’s arm was interlocking his, that’s why!

He caught himself looking at her shyly, meeting her beautiful eyes now and again, blushing here and there. He was nervous, sure. Two short beats away from a heart attack, sure. He hadn’t expected Audra to take his arm like that. Did that mean the two of them were dating now? Did it? Did it?

He hadn’t wanted to be the one to ‘make the move’, because he worried it’d give Audra the wrong idea that all this time, he was being nice to her only to hit on her. Because that couldn't be further from the truth.

At the same time, though, it was kind of true he’d enjoyed her friendship more than he'd ever admit. Maybe it was because she didn’t treat him like others did, as a punching bag or some object of mockery. Audra made him feel like there was more to him than just a neck tie round his neck and the KitKats up his sleeves. When he was around her, he no longer felt like he was just that loser boywolf that everyone could make fun of.

In fact, Stu had known it the moment he first crashed into Audra in the hallway that she was different than all the other girls he ever talked to. (He’d only talked to like two girls in his life before that, so.) But yeah, point is, he really, really liked her. She was the nicest thing that’s ever happened to him. In a long time, too. You wouldn't understand it. Nobody would.

And he wasn’t stupid. (Well, actually, yes he was – but still.) He was fully aware how awkward he could be sometimes. Well, all the time. And he knew how girls didn’t like boys who were awkward. Stu knew he was going to have to change, and be more mature for Audra, and he was willing to try his best. Sigh. If only he could be less of a loser, you know, more like Mason. And less like Jace. If only.

The elevator dinged, and Stu and Audra walked out together. Stu led her to the balcony. There was a gentle breeze on their faces. They could see the whole of the Westbrook beachfront from here, beautiful orbs glimmering in the night, and the boundless sea beyond. There were some ships floating calmly in the horizon, out in the open water. Maybe soon their ship would join them, too.

Stu reached inside his suit, and pulled out a small object, neatly wrapped in a box. He gently wedged it between Audra’s hands, and waited for her to see it.

‘I got you something,’ he said. ‘I thought, maybe you’d . . .’ He cleared his throat. ‘I mean, you know how things haven’t been easy for you since you moved here — I thought maybe you’d like to start a new journey, and make every new day a new adventure. It’s kind of silly when you put it that way but – I guess, it’s worth a try.’

It was a little diary. Ornately simple. On the front was the word ‘Dream’. Inside, the blank pages waiting to be filled with new, better memories.

‘… And I know I’m kind of— you know, a bit of a loser and all. Compared with other guys, I mean.’

He rubbed his nose.

‘But I think I really like you, Audra,’ he said. ‘And I was hoping, maybe. Maybe you'd want to. . . start that journey. . . with me—’

So it didn't sound that cheesy when he rehearsed it in front of a mirror earlier. Whatever. And now he was short of breath. So he started over, straight to the point this time.

‘… Audra, will you go out with me?’

There, he said it. He did it. Now Audra can push him off the balcony and put him out of his misery!

‘… Please?’

OK, maybe he shouldn’t have added the ‘please’. That didn’t sound desperate at all.

Or maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't send him plummeting to his death. He was hoping, praying, betting it all on today. Hell, he didn’t even sleep last night, rolling in his bed and thinking about how he’d finally ask Audra to be his girlfriend.

And now that he did it, it felt like a weight had been taken from his shoulders. He felt free. Really free.

Stu smiled a small smile, waiting for Audra's response, a very small part of him knowing she'd say yes.

And... as for that other thing he was supposed to be doing today... Are you nuts? No way he was going to do that silly wolf act in front of Audra. No way Jose!

Luckily Stu had a plan for that, a plan that was set in motion long before the night had begun. Whether it was a good plan was another story… So there was a lot of noise and Ooohs and Aaahs coming from the inside. He dreaded to think what was happening up on that stage right now.

* * * * *​

The plunge into Noah was particularly dramatic. It caused the wolf-head to fly off the boy’s head. There was a crashing noise to round it all off.

Now Tom was lying on top of Noah, who’d be lucky if his other good leg hadn’t fallen right off his bone!

… On the bright side, maybe Tom would get to ride in that cool ambulance again. That would turn this good night into a great night.

Speaking of bone… hehe.

Tom let out a small chuckle as he picked himself up from the floor. Then he remembered that he shouldn’t be laughing at all. For his stupid sister had been on the speakers; he’d recognized her voice the moment she opened her stupid mouth. And she’d done a horrible thing. An evil thing.

Tom tried pulling Noah back onto his feet, without much success. That guy was pretty heavy.

So Beau was definitely going to hell, Tom thought – if such a place even existed. It didn’t. Either way, the angry mob looked like it was going to invent one for her. Tom might even kill her himself, if he could first get Noah back up on his ass. A task more difficult than it sounded. ‘Get up, for God’s sake,’ Tom said. ‘Move your ass, Noah. Come on!’

PenguinFox PenguinFox mogy mogy & Other People

tumblr_inline_oz0mbwTKib1tect6h_400.gifv

Tatum wasn’t really in the mood to hear who was winning but there she was near the stage waiting to hear Stu’s announcement and of course it was fucking Mason. She was happy for Alaska even though she didn’t know the girl all that well. It was in those following moments that Tatum had no clue what was happening, but the lights had started to darken and weirdos in masks began appearing. Then everything went to shit. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing about each of the court members and then it happened. Everything in her body went cold she had been trying to keep her secret about Mason just that. A secret. She hadn’t wanted to admit she had slept with him on many occasions during the summer. She hadn’t planned it to become a thing and it had. And then it was over. But that didn’t mean she wanted everyone to know she had spread her legs so willingly to someone so horrible. He wasn’t all bad, he just wasn’t all good.

That was it she needed to escape and of course the masked figures wouldn’t let her. She had tried to push past them, and they wouldn’t let her until the announcements were finished. Beau. That name caused her to feel anger but for now she just felt shame and guilt. Everything she had tried to get over had come rushing back and she had to relive her summer again. The second she was able to escape she was in the elevator flask already opened. Fuck it. She was a whore she might as well drink away her feelings. It’s what she knew best how to do, and it had been her coping mechanism. If she drank the whole flask, well she wouldn’t even remember much. She could just call it a dream, pretend like it never happened. She could just drown away her guilt.

When she got to the main level, she made her way to the car. She was ready to go home. She had her heels in hand, still drinking her flask. The liquor burned as it went down and she knew soon she’d be drunk, and it would be worth it. She had Ian’s words ringing in her ears, she had everyone else knowing what she did, and now she had to worry about Colby. It was like her life just couldn’t go up high for long without completely crashing. Finding the car was a bit difficult and her phone was constantly buzzing with Twitter notifications. Once she found the car she let herself sit on the hood, mostly because she wasn’t sure if the car was locked, but she didn’t want to sit on the ground. She kept drinking from her flask, and she had started to feel the warmth spreading in her stomach. Now all she needed was to feel the warmth in her brain and she would be fine. She was always fine. That was until she got tweets from Colby looking for her. She was already going to be drunk and he wanted to talk. Well at least his rejection would hurt less while she was drunk. Now all she could do was wait for the boy she liked to come and tell her that they wouldn’t work. And she wouldn’t be able to fault him, she had really made a mistake and she was going to have to live with it.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0
--
Brayden was glad she wanted to dance first; it would be nice to just have a fun time with her. The dancing would be fun and they both could laugh. It was all he could have hoped for. Unfortunately, they didn’t get much time to dance before Stu had cut them short to announce the king and queen, not that it impacted Brayden or Bella that much, but he took Bella’s hand in his, while they waited for the announcement. Brayden really didn’t know any of the popular kids all that well, but he clapped for both Mason and Alaska as they got called up on to the stage. Things were looking like they were going well and then the lights dimmer and a voice came over the speaker. He pulled Bella just a little closer to him. Not that she needed protection, but he still didn’t want her to get hurt if someone went insane.

It was in those following moments that he knew things weren’t right. Accusations about the court came flying out of the speakers. Brayden looked at each member as it came to them and then it came to Mason. He hadn’t cared until he heard Tatum’s name. Was that what she had been hiding from him? Had she been scared to tell him who she slept with? He watched as his blonde friend began to take off and he felt bad. And then it was over. Beau had revealed herself and Ezio as the culprits and if he could murder he would. He couldn’t believe that two people would sink so low to hurt others. Now, he would have to do damage control at home. Hopefully Colby wouldn’t completely break Tatum because right now he knew she would do something stupid and he was worried. But, he wasn’t about to leave date.

geminiy geminiy

tumblr_inline_pa4i42wTam1qfz0ze_400.gifv
colby

All of the lights turned back on when it was over, and he couldn’t find Tatum in the room. He could only assume she had run off somewhere else, far away from the dance as possible.

Before leaving the ballroom, Colby grabbed one of the masked creeps closeby, threw his punch (the drink) at his masked face, and shoved him before running out to search for his date. At least the drinks were still useful in some way. He would throw a real punch at one of them next time.

On his way down the elevator, he sent messages to Tatum, asking where she was right now. She wrote differently in her last message, which possibly meant she wasn’t completely sober now. At least she was still in the parking lot when he found her. On the hood of his car… If it had been anyone else, Colby would not be okay. Well, she was having a shitty night, so he let it go this time.

Almost cautiously while trying to be casual with both hands in his pockets, Colby walked up to Tatum. He saw the flask in her hand and the redness on her cheeks from whatever she was drinking. Brayden had told him to make sure she didn't do anything drastic. Oops was right.

“At least you didn’t run off too far,”
he said, stepping in front of her. “You know, I think I worry about the right amount, not too much. Do you wanna sit down inside the car inside of on it?”

Grace
14932dc5592f5c22cb8b1d0389bd27ba2b8f2103.gif

Grace couldn't help but feel terrible in this moment. "They'll remember you. From experience, I know it's extremely hard to forget Sawyer Andrews." The blonde rose her eyebrows playfully and continuously until Sawyer took notice. The scenery around them was beautiful, yeah. But it was really hard not to stare at the girl beside her. "Plus... I'm stuck here for another year y'know, instead of pulling my hair out due to Juliette's very shrill voice, I could sneak a little photo in the trophy case every day until someone notices. I have great ones." She did, many, many pictures. Tons that she would look at now that she'd gotten her phone back. That would usually be after Sawyer fell asleep and Grace couldn't sleep. It was a good pass time and it gave her something to smile at. Something to distract her.

Speaking of distractions... "Let's talk about something else, I don't wanna talk about what happens after you're gone." Grace didn't want to think about what it would be like without Ash or Sawyer around school anymore. That was still ways away and there wasn't a reason to dwell on it. That moment of sadness only stood for a second before it passed, the thought of graduation quickly left as Grace's gaze lingered.

Grace hated all of the old awkwardness between them, the hurt after they broke up. She just missed her. Missed this, really badly. The blonde went quiet and took in every inch of Sawyer's face. Her dark eyes that she fell in love with, glancing at her smile that reminded her of their first kiss-- Grace had a first kiss before Sawyer. But that was different. She always knew it was different. It was a real kiss. And no, it wasn't because Sawyer was a girl-- but yes, Sawyer did win first in that category. Not that it mattered anyway...

It was different because it felt special. Tingles in your spine or goosebumps from feeling their breath on your skin wasn't just in movies, or romance novels. They were real. The way her heart beat whenever she saw her, it was real. Butterflies, smiles, and feeling on top of the world whenever you were with that person-- it was real, special, and rare. And... who knew when Grace would get that chance again? Even sharing a kiss with Keisha wasn't even close to that. So... why was Grace so intent on never getting that again just because of a silly little lie such a long time ago.

If she'd learned anything from these past few weeks, it's that life was short. So why was she limiting herself from enjoying it? She had this breakthrough once before, but she didn't get the chance to do anything about it. But that was over now. Right now was a perfect moment actually, more than perfect. Whether or not Sawyer brought up a new topic to talk about, this was the first time Grace tuned her out while she tried to find her own words. "I was supposed to tell you something at prom, and... I- Uh... I remembered what it was."

Continue, Grace. Don't chicken out.

"I-"

‘Oi! You silly hoomans listening or what?’ the Wolf cried passionately. ‘Cos I ent gonna say them names twice, you hear?’

Saved by... the wolf? Sure. Grace isn't sure when she's gonna get the chance to say that again, but go for it Stu.

--

Grace's sigh was audible when the winners were announced. There was no way a girl in crutches was gonna make it up that stage and god forbid they put a crown on her because of it. She smiled over at Sawyer but that smile soon faded as a voice rung over the speakers and the projector played many videos-- many. Horrible things just kept coming up and her first thoughts went to Ash, couldn't they ever have a break? Surprisingly, Grace came up in the whole thing too. And she hadn't thought she would've been involved. Especially since she's been... out of commission so to say. But nope! There she was... shirt off and all.

Great. But at least it was only a bra? Plenty of people had seen her with a bra on. That's super normal-- okay, so... that's not totally true and she can name a limit of two whole people. But still. As long as no one was listening to the faint... moans. Oh god. She was such a mess. Was it bad she kind of felt bad for the teacher? He's probably going to lose his job for planting a camera in his room. No, no! She has to focus on her mistake of a sex tape. But... it didn't really show anything... so was it really a tape? Or an mp3? Point was, it wasn't that bad. And it wouldn't of been! If... her mother wasn't here.

Grace would've said something to Sawyer if it wasn't for the whole pregnancy thing. She knew that already because Sawyer spilled it that day in the classroom. She hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for that, but it was unlikely. She didn't even have the time to say much of anything as Sawyer rambled something about killing Beau, and attempting to comfort her with the hardest hug ever. But-- that's okay. She'll take it.

Now to deal with her mother-- and find Ash.

Yeah, let's find Ash first.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

tumblr_pqxeh0JPge1u8aa81o1_400.gifv
sebastian
Ash Winona Winona , Ryder a z u l a a z u l a

Oh, god. What was happening? Everything was going fine. He didn’t mind that none of his friends won the crown—well, maybe he was a tad disappointed, but Ian’s date won, that was something.

And suddenly, the audio system sounded like it was malfunctioning a little, and everyone started hearing a different voice from the speakers, going off and exposing certain people’s secrets one at a time. Including his friends. Most of the secrets didn't bother him since he didn’t personally know half of the people mentioned, except Ian’s secret a little, but only one made him feel betrayed the most.

“Seriously, you slept with Kanen? Sebastian took two steps away from Ash. His bowtie felt tighter around his neck now. “That psycho threatened to hurt Ian several times. He even threatened to put me in the hospital! Guys like him are the reason why my brother killed himself. How can you still be friends with that asshole?”

Sebastian didn’t wait for her to reply. Instead, he just shook his head and ran to the exit, trying to loosen the dark purple bowtie that wouldn’t stop squeezing so much. He had no doubt that Ash would find any lame excuse to defend Kanen out of old friendship loyalty, probably like how he’s not entirely a bad guy despite how terrible he’d acted towards many people. It didn’t matter if assholes like Kanen did one or two good deeds in the past. He still acted like a punk asshole who didn’t seem to try being a better person, who demanded respect instead of trying to earn it. Seb was not about that.

Alaska

giphy.gif

Alaska watched Ian drag Tatum away and into the hallway with a frown, she'd never seen the blond anything but smily or recently, sad. He wasn't like her, walking around with fists clenched and angry at the world. Ian was the kindest person she'd ever met so it was weird to see him even remotely angry at anyone. She barely knew Tatum, only through what Ian and Ash said about her in the few times they'd mentioned her.

It felt like an eternity before Ian finally returned, still looking tense and upset even as he stood beside her. She gently placed a hand on his arm, squeezing gently as she looked up at him with concern. "Are you okay?" It was obvious he wasn't, but she wanted to at least try and get him to talk to her. They were close, but Ian didn't really talk to her about his problems. They mostly sat in silence and shared each other's comfort and the long nights when neither of them could sleep, which lately had been just about every night.

Before he could answer, Stu was onstage in the stupid mascot costume he'd been so excited to wear last year and Alaska couldn't help but smile at how enthusiastic her younger friend was about the whole thing.

She wasn't exactly happy that Mason was king, but she still clapped politely for him as she looked over at Ian. Really, anyone on court deserved the crown more than Mason, but he was the football captain so it wasn't exactly surprising. Still, her brother, or Drake, or especially Ian really deserved to be Homecoming King. She didn't pay much attention as Stu announced homecoming queen, she knew it wouldn't be her because well, everyone hated her. Most likely, it would be JJ, or Grace, or Tatum, or Ash even if she had a little fall from grace recently. They were all so pretty and popular and well-liked, she had nothing on them.

But then, Stu was saying her name and she was looking over at Ian, and then back to Stu, like a deer caught in headlights. She was homecoming queen? For a moment she was completely frozen, too in shock to move a muscle or even process what was happening, but then Ian was gently nudging her towards the stage, and her legs seemed to carry the rest of the way until she was nervously standing beside Mason, giving him a hesitant glance before turning back towards the crowd as the Westbrook Wolf placed the crown on top of her head. It was much heavier than expected.

Before she could even really celebrate her crowning, there was a loud voice over the speaker that certainly wasn't Stu's, and she couldn't quite figure out what the hell was going on, until they started talking about Drake. Nobody got to talk shit about her best friend and live. She didn't know that he had relapsed, and she felt guilty. She'd abandoned him and then even now that she was back they hardly got to see each other, whether because she was with Ian or he was with Maisie it felt like they never actually got to hangout anymore.

But before she could rage, whoever was on the other end of the microphone was announcing that Drake was leaving. In two days. Her heart broke, as she realized that her best friend in the whole world was leaving her. That he didn't even trust her enough to tell her. Maybe she deserved it, after all she'd left for New York with only a quick goodbye to her best friend last year. But still, Drake had been her very first friend and he was leaving her, just like her father, and Kanen, and Jaimie. What was she going to do without Drake? Of course she had Sawyer and Stu and Ian, but that was different. They weren't Drake. Drake had seen her at her absolute lowest and knew her every secret, how could she ever trust anyone the way she trusted Drake?

But before she could go to confront Drake, they were moving on to someone even closer to her. Her twin brother. Her fists clenched as they announced Ryder's secret, if she wasn't going to kill them before she definitely was now. It was her fault Ryder had failed his classes in the first place, they had left for New York so suddenly because of her. It was all her fault. Neither of them had adjusted to their new school well, but Alaska had somehow managed to pass her classes. Ryder hadn't been so lucky. She was guilty every day that she had been the reason Ryder had to up root his life and leave for New York, that she had been the end of Ryder's best relationship yet, that she had been the reason his grades had slipped so much. He was so busy trying to protect her and all she did was make more work for him by ruining both of their lives.

And still, that wasn't the end. Now they had moved onto Ian, who's side she had just left. She wished she wasn't up on stage so she could take his hand and squeeze it, because this wasn't easy for him and she knew that. This was quite possibly worse than the leaked suicide note. She didn't know who Mikey was, but she could only imagine that Ian hadn't talked about it for a reason. It seemed liked everyone she cared about's world was crumbling right before her eyes.

And then it was her turn, she had been angry, pissed about this bitch announcing her closest friend's secrets to the whole school, but now as they announced all the awful things she had done she felt like crawling into a hole and dying. She had really, really liked Raven, maybe even started to loved her, and not only had she abandoned her with no explanation, she'd had to leave because she'd been cheating on her not-girlfriend, with her teacher. She had been in love with Jaimie, that was the one thing she'd been certain about. He'd promised that once she graduated they could move away to New York where she was hoping to attend NYU and finally be together, but one day after school he'd told her that they'd been caught. Someone had reported them to the school and Jaime was being fired and Alaska was going to be expelled. She couldn't tell anyone the truth about why she was leaving, especially not Raven. She hadn't gotten to say goodbye to either of them, and she hadn't had any contact with Jaimie since. It was her fault his life was ruined and she was lucky to even be back in Westbrook right now.

Alaska was a monster. All she knew how to do was ruin things, she was selfish and impulsive and irresponsible and full of rage. It was no wonder everyone left her. How could anyone want to be around someone as destructive as her? Her own parents didn't even love her, it was impossible to think any one else ever could. Ian was the only boy that she thought might actually like her for her and not just sex, but there was no chance of that now. Ian was too good for her, she'd known it from the start but know he knew it too. And now, she had to face the school alone because her best friend was leaving. The one person she thought had really loved her. All the times she'd been suicidal before, it had been Drake that had helped her down. Now, what was left? Nothing but the shattered relationships she'd self-sabotaged and her self-hatred.

This, was exactly why Alaska didn't deserve homecoming queen. There was a hundred people more deserving than her. She felt like she was going to throw up, as she listened to the other secrets being aired out for everyone to hear all she could think about was all the lives she'd ruined. All of the people she'd hurt. Her brothers, Jaimie, Raven, Drake, even Ash unintentionally. But now, she was going to hurt a lot more people. Beau and Ezio, to be exact.

Drake was busy being yelled at by Mason, and truthfully it made her feel a little better that he hadn't even told his own brother and not just her. Ryder was probably busy with Ash, and Ian...well she was sure Ian didn't want anything to do with her now. So, revenge was the only thing she knew she could do without majorly fucking it up. Just as Elise was getting the door open Alaska was running up behind her and into the audio booth.

"I'm gonna rip that stupid ponytail from your brainless head." Alaska shouted, grabbing the little freshmen by her stupid blonde ponytail and connecting her fist with her face. It was the only thing Alaska was good at, destroying things.

Murdering: Beau Winona Winona
Mentioned: Ian, Drake, Ash, Mason, Raven, Sawyer, Stu​

Sawyer
Everything was fine. Everything was going great. Sawyer was busy smiling and clapping as Alaska made her way up the stage. It was an entertaining outcome. Alaska Vaughn the Homecoming Queen. Sawyer couldn't help but laugh, it was almost as funny as last year when Sawyer had won king. The best part was, this one wasn't rigged. Alaska had legitimately won. Sawyer grinned over at Grace and elbowed her in the ribs. Grace had been just about to tell her something, the something that she had wanted to at prom. Sawyer had felt her heart speed up considerably as she waited on baited breath but fucking Stu had interrupted before Grace could get the words out. Fuck.

"Queen Alaska, how about it?" She laughed again. But then something else happened. Stu's mic cut out and someone else's voice spilled out over the speakers. Sawyer's eyes narrowed as she tried to figure out who's it was. What was her name? It was on the tip of Sawyer's tongue. That chick that had been obsessed with Kanen way back when. Sawyer stopped trying to figure out her name when the next words came out of her mouth. They were things about the court. Things they probably didn't want others to know. Sawyer's creased eyebrows relaxed and she looked over at Grace with a worried glance. All the boys. Things about Drake and his addiction, Ian, Noah. Sawyer frowned, who the fuck would do something like that at Homecoming. But then Alaska's name came out of her mouth and Sawyer's jaw twitched. Then it was Grace and Sawyer saw red. She bit down so hard that she broke the skin of her tongue and then she was tasting blood. Metallic. Cold. JJ was last and Sawyer was on the move. She grasped Grace by the arm to make sure she was okay, leaning forward and whispering in her ear.

"I'm sorry. Someone's begging for a fucking beating." And she stepped away after hugging her as hard as she possibly could, moving toward the booth. Beau. The stupid bitch said her fucking name. Sawyer laughed, dark hard, what a fucking dumbass. Sawyer felt her insides practically boiling. She wanted to hurt Beau. Like she'd never wanted to hurt someone this bad in her fucking life. This girl had attacked bot only Grace, but her fucking friends. No one was going to get away with hurting her friends like that. Fuck that. Sawyer wasn't stupid, she knew Wolves was probably behind this but she really just needed to someone to blame in the moment. She spotted Elise opening the sound booth door and a very angry looking Alaska coming right up behind her and forcing her way into the booth before Elise could. Shit.

Sawyer was there in a flash, slipping by Elise and into the sound booth. A sickening sound hit her ears as she came in. Sawyer cringed and was in a slight moral dilemma for a moment. Did the kid really deserve to get the shit beat out of her? After all, she had most probably been manipulated by Wolves. Beau was many things but she wasn't evil. The red in Sawyer's vision faded as Alaska pounded away at Beau and she shook her head.

"Fuck." She took two steps forward before deciding on a course of action. What would Grace say?

Violence isn't the answer, Sawyer.

"Oh, god damnit. Alaska stop." She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Alaska's torso, very similar to how Alaska had done with her all those nights ago. She pulled Alaska away from Beau and tightened her hold, ready for a struggle. She remembered how she had felt after that whole thing with Ash. She wasn't going to repeat it and she didn't want Alaska feeling like that either.

"Alaska. Alaska." Sawyer tried, "She isn't the one you want to beat the shit out of. Calm down, she's just a kid. Please."

Soap Soap a z u l a a z u l a

Pixie West

People were crowded around the audio booth. Pixie frowned.

"Outta my way, I'm 'boutta give this fuckin' dandy-lion a third nostril!" Luckily, one girl seemed to be holding the other back. Pixie grew ever-closer. Fear read as fury on her face. Beau would regret the day she pulled this stunt. Pixie's tights wouldn't be white much longer, at least, she figured. In the face of the principal, no doubt a lazy bitch who can't even keep students from pulling this shit, she jumped on Beau like a rabid animal.

Her hands swiftly went to the long hair, elbowing the back of her head and giving it a rough yank. The two met floor. Pixie wasn't afraid to hit a girl. After all, she was one. The scrunchie thing she was wearing must've snapped in Pixie's fingers, her knees were covered in Beau's blonde hair. Pixie contemplated envy, but that was foolish. Having short hair protected her from, say, the exact previous sequence of events. Her hands met Beau's collar. Her eyes were wild. Pixie West resembled more animal than human, her teeth gritted and back hunched. At no point had she not been like this.

"What do you know, you ugly fuckin' cow?! Tell me right now or I'll punch yer teeth in!"

Is doing this right in front of the principal really a good idea?

// Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir a z u l a a z u l a //​

Ryder

Moment-She-Spots-Him-Outside.gif

Before Ryder could chime in that he really liked Sebastian's bowtie, Stu was running on stage in his Westbrook Wolf uniform and trying to hype up the crowd for the homecoming court announcement. Truthfully, he knew that there was no possible way he would win, but he thought at least Ash had a shot seeing as she was popular and well...absolutely gorgeous. He wrapped his arm around her waist as they all turned to listen to the announcement, and Ryder may have been a little disappointed to lose to Mason, but he was more than shocked to hear his sister's name called. Ryder really was happy for his sister, she'd changed a lot since coming back from New York. After everything the littlest Vaughn had gone through this year she deserved something nice.

Just as the clapping was dying down and he was getting ready to go hug his twin, something cut over the mic and someone started speaking. At first, he was confused, it didn't seem to be part of the homecoming announcements, but as soon as they started slandering Drake he knew what was about to happen. He may not have known everyone's secrets, but he knew the himself, Ash, and Alaska had some things they didn't want to be public knowledge. There were few people who hated them enough do dig up this much dirt, but Ryder had a clue who might be involved.

It was obvious, as soon as the unknown announcer started reading his secret, that it was his turn after poor Drake. Thankfully, his secret wasn't the worst, but it was still shameful. When they'd moved to New York to live with their dad after everything had happened with Alaska, Ryder had been a mess. He'd had to leave Ash behind without being able to give her the real reason for his sudden departure, and it had absolutely gutted him. All school year his mind had constantly been on Ash and he'd been so busy making sure his sister didn't throw herself out the window of their father's penthouse that he hadn't really focused on school. He was basically relying on a football scholarship to get into a good college, and if his grades slipped too much there was no way he was getting that. So, Mr. Vaughn had slipped some money to the school board and Ryder's grades for the semester had been passable.

It wasn't his proudest moment, but he knew Alaska had it coming much worse. Truthfully, he had resented Alaska a little for fucking up her life so much that somehow he had gotten dragged into it, but once he'd seen how broken his small sister was he couldn't be mad at her. They'd gotten into a screaming match only a week or so after they'd moved to New York, Ryder had blamed her for ruining his life, for losing Ash. He'd found her later that night sitting on the open window sill, bare feet dangling 20 stories above the New York traffic below. He'd asked her what in the hell she thought she was doing, and she told him she thought about jumping at least twice a day since they'd arrived. They'd spent the night eating ice cream on the couch and watching Rugrats, their favorite childhood show, and then Alaska had asked him if she could sleep in his room that night, because she didn't want to be alone. It was the first night the twins had shared the same room since they were toddlers, and Ryder wished they could go back to the days when his biggest concern was which one of them would get to pick the movie they got to watch that weekend.

Sometimes, his sister could be annoying as hell, but he really did care about her and he wished he could see her smile more. It seemed like the only time she smiled was when she was with Ian now, their house had become a verbal war-zone with the twins back at their mothers. The look on Alaska's face was painful to see, just when she'd started to change for the better someone else was trying to drag her down.

He was ready to go beat in whoever's face was behind these announcements, when it was apparently Ash's turn. He hadn't known about the kiss with Raven, or Kanen for that matter, but he didn't care. It was before they'd gotten back together, and it was clear how much of a wreck Ash had been before then. He loved Ash for who she was, they'd both made mistakes but they were getting better together, slowly. But he knew that Ash wasn't as easy on herself as he was, even before all of this, Ash had been her harshest critic, maybe only topped by her mother. Ash was beautiful just the way she was and he wished she could see it as easily as he did.

He turned to her, completely ignoring the rest of the announcements, the only two people he really cared about had already been hurt so it couldn't get any worse. The panic was written all over her face and Ryder just wished that he could take her somewhere safe, somewhere that no one could ever hurt her again and erase all the bad memories. He reached to wipe the tears that were streaming down her face but she was backing away, frantically searching the crowded room for her friends and he felt helpless for her. All of this, and Ash was still looking out for her friends.

"Hey, hey, baby listen to me. It's okay, you're okay, look at me." It was clear that Ash was having a panic attack, at Sebastian yelling at her definitely didn't help. "We can go find Grace, okay? Let's go find her." He cooed, trying to soothe Ash as he carefully stepped forward to grab her hands in his, placing one hand on her face to force her to look at him.

"You are not a horrible person. Now let's go find Grace." He said, taking a moment to wipe the tears from her cheeks before squeezing her hand as he started pushing through the crowd in search of a certain blonde. Luckily, he was much taller than most people and he caught a glimpse of the cheerleader towards the edge of the crowd not too far away.

"Yes, I left because Alaska got expelled, and my parents didn't want her to go alone. It would've been too suspicious, and Chase stayed because he was about to graduate." he explained, sighing heavily as his fingers rubbed circles around Ash's hand. "I couldn't tell you why we left, my parents would've killed me. I felt so guilty about leaving you, I thought about you all the time. I couldn't focus on school, I was too busy worrying about you and taking care of Alaska." He explained, a weight finally lifted off his chest as he finally told Ash the real reason he'd had to leave her with no explanation.

Winona Winona

Alaska

original.gif

The feeling of Beau's skin against her knuckles was familiar, violence was the only thing that was familiar to her right now. It was the only solution Alaska had for her problems, and man did she have a lot of those. She had tried, to be a better person, a better friend. But life seemed to always drag her down with it, everyone knew that she was such a fuck-up even her own mother didn't want to deal with her, and her best friend in the whole world was leaving her just as things were getting back to normal. Alaska was convinced that happiness just wasn't meant for her.

She was so blind with rage that she didn't notice she was being pulled away until her fists starting hitting empty air, trying to squirm out of the grasp of whoever was trying to stop her. It wasn't until Sawyer's voice registered in her ear that she calmed down, going limp in the taller girl's arms as she let herself be pulled away. Beating people up, the one thing she was good at she couldn't even do right.

"I didn't mean to fuck everything up." The brunette spoke softly, her voice breaking as she turned to face Sawyer, her lip quivering as she looked up at her friend. Alaska's friends meant the world to her, and she didn't deserve them. She'd left them all so suddenly, it was a miracle they still wanted to be friends with a hurricane like her. Her fingers clutched onto her friend tightly as she started to sob, burying her head in Sawyer's chest and shutting her eyes tightly as her body shook against Sawyer's.

She just didn't want to feel like this anymore. She never wanted to feel this way again, but it seemed no matter what Alaska did she was a fucking trainwreck.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

LuhKel_wide.jpg

Tarik
It was a cold and eerie night in Westbrook, and something told Tarik it wasn't just the cold weather. Tarik sat calmly in an oak tree a couple feet in the air, facing the hotel parking lot. He was only in the area to meet up with a new connect of his to supply him with product to sell. Ganja, cocaine, meth. It costed him a pretty penny, but with his transfer to a school of spoiled, white kids with anger issues and haywire sex drives, Tarik was sure his sales would be booming. The drug deal had only taken moments, and the forest by the parking lot was the least suspicious place to have it, with there being a homecoming dance and all. It was quick and swift, and in moments, Tarik's backpack was to the brim with contraband, and later hanging on a branch of its own.

He took a long drag of the blunt, and stared up at the sky. You only really take in the beauty of the stars when you're high, he told himself, before releasing the cloud of smoke. Tarik could hear the door of the hotel pop open, and quickly turned to see what high school drama was about to unfold. So far he'd seen couples escape the dance to make out, teens leaving in tears, and, well you get the gist. They hadn't really noticed him due to his concealed place up high in the oak tree, but he figured now he'd drop by and say hello. Perhaps it was the drugs in his system, his growing boredom, or maybe even a bit of both. Still, Tarik grabbed his black backpack and swung it over his back. He set his eyes over the most recent student that'd exited, a dark skinned boy around his age. This ought to be fun, he thought.

Tarik dropped onto the grassy, forest terrain. He dusted off his ass, adjusted his black bubble jacket, before he parted the bushes and waltzed calmly onto the hotel parking lot. He flinched for a moment, as the white night lights forced his eyes to readjust, but Tarik just kept on. He wasn't a student at Westbrook High, not until he got his papers and schedules which he would soon. But for now, he was just a concerned citizen looking to comfort some stray dog, perhaps befriend it, if it didn't bite.

Sebastian likely felt a an icy aura when Tarik's eyes fell on him. The brown in his eyes was amplified by the bright white lights, but there was something cold about how he stared directly into Sebastian's eyes, as if trying to see through him. He noticed the boy's distraught disposition, and tilted his head slightly. He stood over a red sedan, the car was small enough for him to see Sebastian, and he was close enough that he'd be audible enough even if he whispered.
"What's the matter? Didn't win homecoming king? I'm sure it doesn't warrant all this," he waved the blunt in Sebastian's area, and then to the door. "Seems kind of pussy to me, leaving 'cause of something like that. Black men shouldn't crack so easy, my auntie told me that." He added, before putting the joint back between his lips, where it sat as he waited to see how the stranger would react.

Location: Hotel Parking Lot | Mentions: Sebastian, 0k_mang0 0k_mang0

Last edited:
Ash
tumblr_inline_p8anf5llHa1urfelz_540.gif

It was all too much. Her head was swimming, she felt light-headed. She couldn't breathe. And Ash wanted to scream -- out of frustration, for help... she didn't know anymore. It felt like every time she was dragging herself out of the grave, something knocked her right back in. Ash couldn't do this anymore. She just couldn't.

And then Seb was yelling at her, and she had nothing to say. His words were like daggers slicing into her, and then he was walking away, and she expected Ryder to do the exact same thing. Yell at her, and walk away, because who would actually want to be with her right now? Romantically or even just as friends, Ash was a disaster. She broke her friends without even trying -- every decision that she made was the wrong one, and those thoughts were coming back. The ones that she hadn't had since the festival.

The world would be better off without her, right?

But Ryder didn't yell at her, and he didn't leave, and Ash couldn't figure out why. All they'd ever done before was fight over small things, and this... this wasn't a small thing. And she had expected there to be fighting. Yelling. Screaming. That's what she was used to at this point, when she made mistakes -- screaming, or punching. Seb had screamed, Sawyer had punched, her mother had slapped. Every time Ash fucked up, there was some painful reminder of it. Every. Time.

And she wasn't thinking, and she was waiting for Ryder to do the same thing. To yell at her, to walk away, but instead he closed the short distance between them, but Ash still wasn't looking at him. She couldn't look at him. Everything in her hurt and she just wanted to stop the hurting. Right now, Ash just wanted to stop breathing.

She flinched when Ryder reached for her face, but his touch was gentle. Calming. He tilted her face to look up at his, his fingers gently brushing the tears away, and it helped. A little. Her eyes locked with his, and her thoughts stopped swarming as much. Stopped swallowing her as fully, and his words didn't just go over her head. Her breathing started to calm, to slow, but it still shook her body. Ash wasn't alright -- Ash would never be alright, but right now, she could at least breathe again.

Grace.

Yes, they needed to find her. Find Grace. Make sure she was alright.

She let Ryder pull her through the crowd, because Ash wasn't even sure how she was standing -- there was no way that she would be able to look through this room of teens running around, screaming, and panicking, and actually be able to find her friend. Ash let herself focus on Ryder's words, but they just hurt more. Like a dagger had been shoved deep into her heart, and it was just being twisted. Deeper and deeper, until it felt like her heart would stop beating.

Of course he would've been busy with Alaska. Granted, she didn't know the full extent of Alaska's problems, but something like moving to New York even without reason would've taken a toll on her. She just... fuck, Ash didn't know what she had thought. There had just been so much yelling, and her and Ryder had never been able to make up. And then, he'd been... gone. And Ash had assumed that meant he was done and had stopped caring about her, and she was just stupid for still being in love with him.

He'd thought about her all the time, and what had Ash done? Gotten drunk. Slept with everyone. And in the end, she'd moved on with Sean while the guy that she actually loved had been just as torn up about the breakup and the sudden move as she had been. Fuck, even more so. Fuck, Ash had fucked up, and the guilt was suffocating.

"The whole time, I thought you had just... been lying about loving me and... and you didn't care." She tried to speak, but her words were split by intermittent sobs that shook her small frame, and twisted her stomach, and made her want to collapse to the ground right here and disappear. Or go back in time, and fix everything that had happened.

It wasn't like her fears had been totally unfounded, okay? Ash had known Ryder since they were little -- she'd grown up with him, and he had been one of her best friends. Closer to her than even Ian was now. And yeah, Ash had thought of him like a brother and never anything more. She even remembered in class when a girl had been freaking out about kissing Ryder, and how grossed out Ash had been because like... eww, who would ever want to kiss him?

And as a result, she had seen Ryder break plenty of girls' hearts. It wasn't like Lexi had started the stupid Minuteman rumors surrounding Ryder for no reason. Ash had hated that part of Ryder, but it wasn't like it had ever affected her because they were just friends. They were supposed to be... just friends. Until, you know, the party.

And she had promised herself that she wouldn't fall for him, because Ash didn't want to get hurt, and that's all Ryder was good at with girls. That's all she had ever seen him do with girls. Hurt them. But she had fallen -- hard -- and hated herself for it when Ryder had left, because to Ash, it had been just like what he had done to every girl before. And she had fallen for it.

But... it wasn't.

Somehow, for some reason that Ash didn't understand at all, she was different and Ryder actually liked her, and cared about her. She had figured he would've gone to New York, forgotten about Ash in a week, and been back to his old ways in no time. But the fact that he didn't and that Ash had been the one to do that.

Fuck.

"I'm sorry." She said, and then Ash was babbling again. "I thought... I thought you didn't care." Ash was gasping for air again, like a fish out of water. "If I had known... god, I would've waited." Fuck, Ash would've waited until they graduated, but she hadn't known. Ash had been left blind, and it left her miserable for the last year.

Finally, they found Grace, and Ash was glad. Because she couldn't do this. She couldn't... she could't look at Ryder, and it felt like her lungs were collapsing, like her chest was caving in.

"Grace. Grace. Are you okay?"

Ash tried to stop the tears, she tried to breathe normally, she tried to look okay and strong for her best friend as they came to a stop in front of her -- but she couldn't. Fuck, Ash was tired of pretending like things were alright, of pretending that she wasn't breaking in front of people, but she also wanted to be there. For everyone.

She was already broken beyond repair. But that didn't mean her friends had to be.

a z u l a a z u l a Soap Soap

tumblr_inline_oo42u9FlxZ1uogu26_250.gifv

Tatum had still been drinking the fuzziness slowly appearing in her brain, she felt warm and relaxed, nothing could go wrong. So of course, she sent some messages to Mason before she was too incoherent. When she looked up from her phone, she saw Colby, and a small smile formed on her face, “Kitten!” she was happy to see him, until her brain processed his face and the look of concern. However, her inebriated brain took it more as him still being upset with her, “Are you jusss gonna lecture me?” She really didn’t need his lecture right now, nor did she need his rejection. Her flask had grown light from the time of her walking out of the dance, through the elevator, through the lobby, into the parking lot, and to the car. She then drank the rest of the contents or what she assumed was the rest of the contents before Colby’s arrival. Her thoughts were swimming everywhere, and she wanted to cry, she really did but nothing came out. Mostly just her need for alcohol to make her feel mostly numb.

When she slid off the hood, she wobbled just a little before getting herself into the car, denying Colby’s help, “I’m a strong woman, I can open the door.” Though she wasn’t quite sure if the words had come out right, or if they had come out more aggressive than she had meant. Either way she sat in the car and once Colby joined her Tatum was silent, “You’re mad?” It hurt her more than she had wanted to admit. Colby meant a lot to her and she hadn’t been honest with him and she could still feel her heart racing while drunk.

She still took his hand in hers, though she fumbled for just a second, but she liked the comfort it brought her. She just wanted to try and be with Colby, but she knew that they were on a setback and this was only the first date. And what a shitty first date it had been. It wasn’t like Tatum had wanted to let out her whole sexual history with someone she was still getting to know, but it was out there, and she knew she was easy, but she never meant to be. She was just bad at handling loneliness, and right now she knew she needed to be careful, but her brain was clouded by a haze.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f50474d4e6a7377577864375855413d3d2d3739363834393230382e313564313532323635326431663435323439303536353330363531382e676966

Isabelle Dupont

It had been so fun dancing with Brayden that when the familiar (and rather annoying) howl of the Westbrook Wolf broke through the drumming music, Bella was actually rather disappointed. Bella's nose scrunched up in obvious discontent as the two turned their attention to where the mascot was standing on stage. That discontent quickly melted away when she felt Brayden's fingers intertwine with hers at her side and Bella was quick to shuffle over to lay her head gently on his shoulder.

As the names were announced, Bella was proud of herself when she recognized both faces. Slowly but surely, she was learning who everyone was. Being on the cheer team certainly helped, seeing as the cheer girls seemed to know just about everyone in Westbrook past, present, and future. At first it was overwhelming being in a crowd of faces with no names or stories in a country she didn't know but Bella was actually beginning to like the place.

Then, as quickly as the comfort arose, it vanished into thin air. A change of voice, a dimming of lighting, a shift in the atmosphere. When Brayden pulled her closer, Bella didn't resist and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Slowly, one by one, each member of the homecoming court was named and thoroughly exposed. As each secret was laid out for the entirety of Westbrook to witness, Bella only grew angrier. And when Tatum's name was mentioned and the spotlight turned on the blonde causing Brayden to tense under her touch, Bella wanted to absolutely kill someone. No, not just anyone. Whoever the fuck did that horrible thing, whoever ruined such an amazing night for so many people... Well, they deserved to get their teeth knocked down their throat and if Bella ever found out who did it, that would only be the beginning. The blonde may be small and rather frail looking but she certainly wasn't joking about wearing her shit kicking heels.

After the exposé was over and it was revealed that some kids named Beau and Ezio had collaborated on the whole thing, Bella couldn't move. She watched as people looked around, speaking in hushed tones among their friends. It felt like a thousand sets of eyes settled in on them, peering into their souls and digging up every little secret. First Wolves had gone after Jackie earlier that day, and now they went after people that Bella considered friends? What would be next? After all, they all had secrets and Bella wasn't sure what she would do if anyone ever found out hers. Some things were just better left off in the past, away from prying hands that only sought to hurt people.

Once her mind stopped reeling from the pure drama that had just ensued, Bella's attention immediately turned to Brayden. She knew how close he was with Tatum, how much he cared about her. And after Wolves effectively raked Tatum through the coals, Bella was incredibly surprised that Brayden was still at her side.

"Hey, are you okay?" Bella asked softly, turning her body so that she was facing Brayden with her arms still holding him close. "We can go find Tatum if you want, I don't mind. Or you can go if you don't want me to be there. This whole night has just turned so many shades of screwed up, I don't blame you for wanting to go."

| Brayden Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler |

Chase

giphy.gif

"Ah, I knew I wasn't cool enough for you." Chase laughed along with Noah's joke, though he was still a little nervous that it might be true. Noah was the kind of person Chase enjoyed being around, relatively low-drama and always cracking jokes. It was refreshing from the constant chaos of Westbrook, he was more than happy to be friends with the younger boy.

He was disappointed for Noah, he definitely deserved that crown much more than Mason did. Even if they hadn't know each other for that long it was obvious that Noah was a good person. Chase had thwacked him in the head and he'd been totally cool about it when most other people would've probably threatened to sue or something absurd.

"Well, you're still a King to me." It was cheesy, but Chase couldn't help but say it. He thought the whole festivity of homecoming was a little overdone, it didn't matter who was homecoming king and queen, it mattered who you were when you came back for your ten year reunion.

It was honestly surprising that Alaska had won homecoming queen, as much as he loved his little sister she was.....a lot. He was about to make a joke to Noah, when suddenly the voiceover switched to a girl's voice, definitely not the Westbrook Wolf's. For the first few minutes he had absolutely no idea what was going on. He knew Drake of course, he'd been Alaska's best friend since they were two-feet tall, and the younger boy had had a crush on Chase since...well forever. Drake was his favorite of his sibling's friends, he was always so polite when he came over for dinner and sleepovers. He felt bad for him, as the female voice exposed his relapse into drugs and he was sure the fact that he was moving to Chicago wasn't pleasant for Alaska, but then she was on to her next target.

His brother. Of course, Chase knew all about the scandals from last year. Alaska sleeping with her teacher, Ryder failing his classes, the whole mess. Chase had been the only one to stay in Westbrook because it was his senior year, there was no point in moving him for his last few months of high school. So he'd stayed home and tried to damage control for his siblings hundreds of miles away.

Surprisingly, the spotlight shone on Noah, and a deep frown overtook Chase's face as he listened to the words the bitch on the loudspeaker had to say. It was cruel, what they were saying about Noah. Whether it was all true or not, it was incredibly demeaning and spiteful to air out everyone's dirty laundry. Especially someone as sweet as Noah.

Before he could process the whole ordeal, the mascot was pushed off the stage and landed on Noah. The older Vaughn reached out to help, pulling the wolf up and out of Noah's way as he stormed off. He checked to make sure that the kid in the costume was okay before hurrying after Noah, making his way through the crowded gym and into the brightly lit hallway. He walked down the corridor a bit before finding the boy, silently making his way over to stand beside him.

"If you want to talk about it, I'll listen. But if you don't that's okay too." He spoke softly, trying not to upset Noah more. Chase had never been something for horrible, but his siblings had and they only way they seemed to deal with it was...yeeting. And since Noah wasn't exactly the yeeting type, he figured he would be more open to talking than his siblings.

mogy mogy

Elise, Beau, and Steve
source.gif

The audio booth didn't open until Beau opened it. The ridiculous kids dressed in black that had kept doors locked had made it so that no one could get in to give Elise the spare keys to the booth, no matter how much she screamed and yelled. If looks could kill, her gaze would've done such a thing to one Beau Bisley, standing inside that booth, as smug as could be.

The secrets had been upsetting and embarrassing for every child that was targeted, but Elise had managed to keep her cool. Until the little bitch had thrown up her daughter. Of course Elise had known about Kanen -- but she had paid him off and sent him out of town before he could slip up and tell anyone! And Elise had thought that the problem was solved right then and there. No one else was supposed to know, let alone have a video of... of that. Elise hadn't been able to watch, instead keeping her eyes glued on the girl.

When the booth finally opened, Elise easily could've stepped in and kept Alaska from killing this girl. She could've, and perhaps Elise should've, but she just wanted to see this girl suffer as much as her daughter, as much as the rest of the Court.

So Elise stepped aside, watching as Alaska grabbed the girl's ponytail and slammed a fist into her face. Elise didn't move a muscle -- she was frozen to the spot, stuck between needing to stop Alaska because it was her job, and wanting to see that little blonde's face readjusted for what she had just put up about everyone.

Luckily, Sawyer happened up right on that moment, and Elise expected this girl to go after Beau as well. But she didn't, instead grabbed the small Vaughn and pulling her off of Beau. Disappointing, really, but Elise was also thankful for the assistance. "Sawyer, Alaska," she started, planning to tell them to come to her office on Monday -- Alaska, at the very least, needed to be punished. She should technically be punished, but instead Elise looked away from the two of them.

"Sawyer, get her out of here."

This whole thing was punishment enough.

She waited for the two girls to leave before going to step back into the booth to get Ash when some child she didn't know by name came lumbering up, threatening the small blonde girl, and started going to town on the girl as well. Now, Elise was not about to get her hands dirty, and this... this kid would be punished.

"Steve!" She screamed for her ex-husband, who was still standing dumbly by the punch bowls.

Steve was pissed. About what they had said about those kids that he had watched grow up -- Ryder, Alaska, Grace, Ashton. Steve had half a mind to throttle this... this "Ezio" and this "Beau" with his bare hands. Not, obviously, that he would because that would be highly illegal, but he could entertain the idea of it.

Until Elise called his name.

He turned to see what was happening, and saw some kid pounding in a blonde's face. Undoubtedly the so-called "Beau" and Steve didn't want to help, but he begrudgingly went over, grabbing the kid punching the girl by the back of the shirt and pulling them roughly off and away, before pushing his way between and the blonde on the ground. Years of being an officer meant that this was certainly not Steve's first fight that he'd had to break up, but it was certainly the first one he hadn't wanted to break up.

"You're suspended." Elise snapped at the kid. "One week at least. Don't bother coming to school Monday."

"You heard your principal. Now get out of here." Steve said, glaring at the kid as he crossed his arms over his chest, daring the kid to step forward and try something again.

Why did everyone have to go for the ponytail? Beau's head hurt, her face was bruised and bloody, and there was no one here. None of the Wolves had stepped in to keep her safe -- instead, they had dispersed as soon as the last word had left her mouth, leaving her to be attacked and beaten relentlessly all alone.

The United States were horrible.

"Suspension." Elise hissed at her through gritted teeth. "Possible expulsion." And then the principal's voice was closer to Beau -- she must've crouched down by her, but Beau's eyes were closed, tears of pain streaming down her face. Had this been worth it? "But first, you are going to tell Steve and myself everything you know about this Wolves account."

Cyber bullying wasn't something that Elise could really deal with when she didn't even know the name of who was bullying. A million different anti-bullying seminars for the students would only go so far -- she had to know who was doing the damage before she could make a move, and now they had slipped up. Trusting this little blonde.

Elise wouldn't stop until they found the Wolves, and they suffered.

KingofAesir KingofAesir a z u l a a z u l a Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy

Sawyer
Everything was happening so fast. Sawyer had managed to pull Alaska away and after a few last ditch swings at the air she finally calmed down. But now she had a crying girl in her arms and Elise was literally right behind them. This other chick had appeared and resumed Alaska's previous undertaking, but honestly Sawyer could care less. She hadn't come to save Beau. If this random chick wanted to take the fall and give her what she deserved Sawyer wasn't going to stop her, even if this whole thing was almost definitely not Beau's fault. Sawyer could feel that white hot anger boiling up in her gut again. That same kind of anger that she'd felt at Ash all those months ago. The same anger that she'd felt at herself. This fucking piece of shit Wolves character was the reason Sawyer's friend was crying into her chest right now. If anyone deserved the shit beat out of them, it was them. But that didn't matter. What they needed right now was damage control.

Sawyer looked up at Elise when she heard her name and gave the principal a pleading look. Please don't expel her. Please give her a chance to get over what just happened before you exert your powers. Sawyer prayed to whatever gods above that the wicked witch wouldn't be wicked for just a second. She waited on baited breath until Elise simply told Sawyer to get her out of their. Sawyer breathed a sigh of relief through her nose and spoke softly to Alaska, pulling away and grabbing her by the hand, " Yes ma'am." She spoke to Elise before turning back to Alaska, "Come on. We gotta get out of here." Sawyer pulled her past Beau and the rather scary looking chick beating on her, past Elise giving that rather scary looking chick suspension, and then past Steve answering Elise's call to him as they exited the sound booth. Finally out in open air, Sawyer stopped and turned toward Alaska with a resolute expression.

"Hey, " Sawyer reached forward and moved Alaska's hair out of her face so she could look her in the eye, "Hey, pull yourself together." Her words were hard but caring all the same as she placed two hands on Alaska's shoulders, "I think you forgot who you are. You're Alaska Fucking Vaughn and you are not a chick to be messed with." Sawyer shook her lightly, "You hear me? That Wolves asshole has messed with the wrong people and we're gonna make sure they know that. Right?" She questioned and left it hanging, hoping that Alaska would answer in the affirmative. Sawyer did not want more crying. Sawyer was not a crying person. Crying people made her want to run away.

a z u l a a z u l a Winona Winona

Noah Stewart
(imagine an angry noah gif right here)

Noah's usually pale skin was now burning red. He felt the burning of his cheeks as were red and flushed, but it was not one of the things he was thinking about at the moment, honestly not in the slightest.

He didn't look like he could keep standing, as he was consistently shaking so that together with his crutches made it seem like he would fall every moment, even though he didn't.

The flame inside his head wasn't burning out but was actually flaring up with each passing second, and the only way Noah could make sure he didn't implode was to just belt out swear words and insults directed at Beau, Westbrook, Elise and even Mason, who wasn't even to blame for this whole mess. At least now, Noah knew how it was to be Mason for a hot second, and it indeed didn't feel at all pleasant. Of course, Noah didn't even think about Mason or how Mason felt about his own secrets being exposed.

He had been inside his own head, fighting the demons which were unleashed by the mention of Jonathan's name, as if Beau opened a pandora's box inside his head. He didn't notice Chase approaching him at first.

Chase's first words had faded because Noah wasn't focused on them so all Noah heard was '...that's okay too.'.

"Oh, fuck. Off. Chase." In a matter of seconds and a couple of comforting words Chase had directed at Noah, Noah's angriness had been completely turned over to Chase and to his motives for coming to comfort Noah. "Why the fuck are you here, Chase!? Why aren't you comforting your siblings like you should be!? Are my fucking secrets more intriguing, more provocative for you!"

"I bet you wanna hear all about what I did to Jonathan or perhaps are you interested in knowing why I did it?" Irony and sarcasm were obvious in Noah's words. He had been stuck inside his own head, seeing he would never say anything mean to Chase. He knew that Chase had probably been there for the last time because it was obvious he wouldn't want to be Noah's friend after finding out what he had done to Jonathan. He had no right to treat Chase this way, and being angry was no excuse, but for the first time in a long time, Noah truly didn't care about another person's feelings.

What he did to Jonathan, making him kill himself was the absolute worst thing Noah had ever done in his life, and it was the breaking point of his manipulative behavior, and his own breaking point as well.

The hard and cold truth was that Noah was the one to blame. He was the person who bullied Jonathan so much that Jonathan eventually decided to take his own life.

Noah would be lying if he said that there isn't a day where he doesn't think about Jonathan, where he doesn't wish Jonathan was still alive, breathing, walking the halls of Westbrook and suffering through the teenage years of his high school life like the rest of them. There were even days where Noah wished that it was him in Jonathan's position, that they had switched places. He didn't know Jonathan, and that might have been the worst part of the whole thing, because Noah knew that he made a beautiful soul go to heaven, without even getting to know it, without letting anybody get to know it.

To save himself from his own mind destroying itself, Noah had repressed the days of his bullying, but with Beau's words, everything came crashing down at once, and anger was the way to go.

After going through everything once again in his mind, like he was reliving all of it, everything from bullying Jonathan to finding out what Jonathan had done to himself, Noah's anger turned into sadness, into a twisted type of grief.

"You wanna know why I fucking did it?!" Noah asked, his voice sounding more shakey than actually angry.

He wanted to stay angry because anger was better than sadness, like so much better, but it had appeared Noah's eyes had different plans. Tears started flowing like waterfalls, but Noah didn't want to start crying. He continued.

"Because I am a..." His emotions had already gotten the better of him, and Noah had been full-on sobbing, leaning strongly against the wall in hopes of support. "... bad. Person." He couldn't even finish before slowly going from standing against the wall to sitting on the floor, shaking, looking like one of the most miserable people on earth, even though he was far from it.

Interactions: a z u l a a z u l a (Chase)
Mentions: Winona Winona (Mason, Beau)​

[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]mood[/div] Excited
[div class=tag]location[/div] Home
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] [div class=outfit][/div]
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] Ronnie
[div class=tag]tags[/div] lion. lion.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=namecon] [div class=instruct]click me
!
[/div] [div class=role]the model[/div] [div class=name]hazel[/div] [div class=nameo]hazel[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll] Hazel definitely thought it would stick if she said it enough, but who knew if it really would or not. Though really, it would probably only stick with her. She doubted anybody else would attempt at calling him RonRon, though it would be funny to see that. [div class=dialogue] "Don't know."[/div]Hazel shrugged, the back of her heels clacking with every step she took.[div class=dialogue]"Maybe it won't. I just thought it was fitting."[/div] Smoothing her hands over the front of her pastel yellow ruffled dress, her gaze flickered over to Ronnie. Her head cocked to the side and a sly smile stretched across her lips. [div class=dialogue]"Why, don't like it? That's really too bad because I'll just call you RonRon anyways."[/div] Being classic Hazel, she just stuck her tongue out at him in a childish manner before strutting her way through the hotel doors.

She knew it was too good to last. Someone could only have a good time for so long before everything crumbled at their feet and the world swallowed them whole. Hazel was pretty sure she had walked into a giant shit show because everything had turned into complete chaos. One second she was watching someone be crowned King and Queen of homecoming (kudos to them), then the next she was watching every one's worst and darkest secrets come to life on the projector screen. She was rendered speechless. Hazel had come here to have a good time and to forget about having to be back in shitty Westbrook when she could be in New York, but it looks like those plans were thrown out the window. The only one that had really concerned her was Ash. She had no idea who this Kanen was, but from the looks of things and people's faces he probably wasn't anything good.

Taking a look around the ballroom, a few students were up in arms and others seemed to be walking away from the entire situation. Whoever this Beau was, she guaranteed that she would be dead by morning. After releasing everyone's dirty laundry, there was no way she'd survive the night. Hell, she was pretty sure she wouldn't even survive the school year if they even decided to let her live. Did she feel bad for her though? Only a little bit. Not enough to care what happen to the girl after today. She brought this on herself as it was.
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/05723e95a6c0317ed2d37bfa48878e60/tumblr_pgbk4x5VCW1sii21mo2_1280.jpg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #DFC2B3; --nameoutline: #937e74; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:156%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:20%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:24px; left:13%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class][/div]

tumblr_inline_pa4i42wTam1qfz0ze_400.gifv
colby

Colby slightly clenched her jaw from her snippy response, but his soft expression didn’t change. Yep, she was drunk. Brayden had warned him that Tatum acted like another person in this state, but of course, Colby dismissed it as an overstatement. A lot of people act a little differently when they’re shickered out like this, right? Tatum wasn't actually Jekyll and Hyde.

After unlocking his blue Camaro, Colby let Tatum open the door herself. Not sure how well that went, but she managed to get inside the car. He leaned back in the driver seat, not starting the car engine, letting Tatum hold his hand. He lightly squeezed hers just before she let go.

“I’m not mad. That’s the last thing you need from me tonight,” he said. “At least now I understand what bothered you in the summer.” To prove he wasn’t upset, he shrugged off his leather jacket and handed it to her. She was wearing a short black dress; Colby wasn’t going to let her freeze in this Maine evening weather.

“Honestly, I think you should’ve slept with someone else better than Mason. But seriously, it happened before we met, I get it. It shouldn’t make you worry about me being upset with your prior sexcapdes.”

Greyson
955d7963652a13fca2b8111d603469cb2391949f.gif

He knew that Jackie didn't want his pity. But he did feel bad for her, she deserved so much better than what the world threw at her-- and whether or not she wanted his help, he was going to do it anyway. Because he meant what he said. "Don't worry about lying to me, I... I don't care about any of that. What matters is that you're okay." Jackie was one of the very few people Greyson was close with in such a short time. But he didn't really have a lot of people to lean on, especially since being torn away from his home and forced to come live in WestBrook-- not that he cared. He was happy he met Grace, Kate, Sawyer, Ash. They all meant something to Greyson, but Jackie meant more. Way more. And if that was selfish? He didn't care. Everyone deserved to be a little selfish now and then.

"We'll figure something out. I promise." Jackie pulled him closer and it was extremely hard to think of anything else but her lips. Greyson didn't hesitate to kiss her back, okay, well he did but that was just because he was shocked for the first few seconds. He placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her closer to him-- as if it was possible. So, rumors, truth, lies, whatever tonight had in store. This was definitely a date. And Greyson couldn't be happier. The music came to a stop, and the mascot announced the winners of homecoming court. The applause of the room came to a stop as a voice rung through the speakers and Greyson was forced to watch everyone's secrets on screen. He didn't even want to know what they might've been feeling. Especially Grace, this was probably killing her. "That... was a lot to happen in such little time." A breathy nervous chuckle escaped his lips and he glanced over at Jackie, keeping an eye out for his newly found sister and her friends as he did so.

"This is probably a super bad time, but just to be super clear. You like me back right? That's what you said? I'm not just hearing things?"

geminiy geminiy

Grace
14932dc5592f5c22cb8b1d0389bd27ba2b8f2103.gif

Grace let out a relived sigh when she caught sight of Ryder and Ash together, at least she wasn't alone. It wasn't hard to catch on to the fact her best friend tended to get a little self destructive whenever she was upset... but as they made their way to her. She took note that Ash didn't look drunk or like she was pretending too hard that she was okay. She just... looked hurt. And the blonde only felt worse when she asked her how she was.

Grace? Grace was literally fine! It was a big thing yeah. But... this is what she wanted-- okay, let her continue first. All she wanted today was for everything used to be, sex tapes weren't something that regularly just came out whenever she didn't want them to, no, that she made any in the first place, let's get that part out of the way. "Hey, calm down. I'm okay." This was barely anything. It... was embarrassing. But it wasn't anything compared to what the rest of them went through just now. Those were big secrets... big.

Grace making a mistake of a video with Sawyer-- well, it wasn't like she was getting paid for any of that! And Sawyer wasn't a some random girl or anything, they were together for a while too! It doesn't matter that they were broken up in that moment. It wasn't like that was a first time thing-- not the video, the... never mind. Besides her messy relationship...

This is the first time in weeks Grace was okay. It was a sad thing that bad things needed to happen for her to feel a sense of familiarity. But Grace felt like herself again. Even if that was just for tonight. It was okay. "I mean, c'mon. There's not much to see anyway, let's be honest." The blonde tilted her and gestured towards her own body. Now probably wasn't the time for joking, but she was trying to make her feel better.

She chuckled and pulled her into a hug, mouthing the words 'Good job' towards Ryder, maybe she said it because he found her, or because... he simply was Ryder. They weren't together, or... maybe they were, everything between them was fuzzy. But she knew he cared. And if Grace was thankful for any boy in the world, it would be Ryder. "Just take a breather, are you okay?" Tapes, pregnancies, suicides and affairs aside. Grace always put her friends first-- and a coma wasn't going to change that.

Maisie
tumblr_inline_psoe5fTcyO1u9urvd_400.gifv

"I really want to kiss you."

Jesus. How could Maisie say anything at this point? Her stomach practically did fifteen back flips and her heart was ready to explode. She never really had anyone like Drake. He was her first kiss, her first... everything and there was still so much firsts she had left. Drake was someone who made Maisie feel happy. Actually, happy. Her smiles were always genuine with him. Her laughs were never forced, and her feelings were always soaring-- as terrible as it sounds. Good feelings, bad feelings. Everything was always heightened with Drake. It was a bad thing to call him a drug. Especially since he was an addict-- but was it possible to be addicted to someone? Even if you knew they were bad for you?

Maisie didn't waste a second and pressed her lips to his. Placing her hands on both sides of his face to bring him closer, the plastic container that previously held the corsages fell to the floor, but who really cared about that.

Unfortunately, their kiss didn't last long as a certain mascot needed to make sure that everyone was listening to the winners of homecoming. And... Maisie was a little disspointed. Drake deserved it more than anyone and it wasn't fair that it went to Mason-- not that she hated him, but Mason had a tendency to be... well, a dick. So... forgive her if she preferred the much more attractive and sweet brother.

It was going okay, for the first half second anyway.

Maisie didn't even pay attention to the rest of the drama before she turned to Drake. "You're leaving?" Not long afterwards, Mason and Drake did their whole argument and Maisie kind of just sat there awkwardly. She wasn't going to leave. Especially since... "So, what's this mean for us? We're just... done? Like that? After we finally got--" She took a deep breath and as hard as she tried, Maisie couldn't stop a tear from dropping.

"Really?"

Winona Winona

Evie
5cf228cfdfd805d87369b995b4f5d7f266987f75.gifv

Surprisingly Kate hadn't noticed her, but Evie was waiting for it-- the look on her face would've been priceless but it was probably best to stray away from her. Y'know, just in case she decided to throw lawsuits around or whatever she does for a living. The brunette wanted no part of it, instead of deciding which terrible cookie to try, it was much more fun to watch some random boy stroll up to the punch bowl. And don't get her wrong, Evie knew already. She overheard the man talking about it. And so, just to enjoy the rest of tonight-- to make a good memory of it. She decided to keep quiet about the punch until he took a sip. "That's spiked." She wasn't totally evil. Okay, well she basically was. But it was all in good fun. A grin played on her lips and waited for his reaction.

He didn't seem like a guy who took alcohol well. If she was being honest, he kind of seemed like a huge nerd but that's her opinion... did anyone else's really matter here? "There's juice boxes if you'd rather have those. Although, I think they just forgot to drop those off at daycare." So... she couldn't do alcohol either, but that's only because she hasn't tried it. The guy didn't have to know otherwise. The smaller girl held out a paper plate filled of sweets. "Here. To drown out the taste of cheap liquor." Was it weird she was a bit excited to meet someone who wasn't a visitor in the hospital? Look at the scenery around here!Although, were normal people as interesting? Well, she couldn't do much except try and find out. ''I'm Evie." Wow, and introducing herself first? Surprising. Looks like the works of the normal world is changing her.

Kidding. As if these weirdos ever had an impact on her so early on. Besides the makeup and brushed hair, Evie was definitely someone who stood out from the crowd. Girls here were seen in dresses or... suits. Go WestBrook for being less stereotypical. It's not like she didn't have the option to wear a dress, she did-- those were just gross. Who ever said the casual look wasn't the look?

lion. lion.

Raven
tumblr_inline_ppx76tCvTk1t9ndkh_1280.gif

Mason and Raven didn't get their slow dance, no, but that was okay. As soon as they got done with this homecoming stuff. They were out of here. The whole party scene wasn't something Raven felt like doing tonight and Mason being on board was honestly the best thing to come out of it. The brunette applauded as homecoming winners were announced and Mason took the stage... along with Alaska. They still haven't talked about that kiss and maybe it's better off they didn't. The applause was as much for her as it was for Mason. And all was going fine! Until Raven had to sit there and watch slideshows of Mason making out with other woman-- which wouldn't of bothered her, if tonight wasn't a date. Or the fact he told her all these false promises about her being the one he wanted. And the more it continued the more bullshit ensued.

She wasn't going to lie. It hurt a lot.

A lot.

Raven wasn't the target of these secrets. Clearly. But it felt like she was focus of most of them. Just a cruel reminder of how many times she was dragged along, again and again. June let Raven fall for her, kissed her while she truly wanted someone else. And Alaska pretended to what? Fall in love with her just to run away for her teacher? Mason attempted to wait for her, but that was only for so long. But that's just what always happened right? That's why Raven never ended up in a real relationship? Because they always picked someone else. The more Raven tried the more it felt like she was getting fucked over and over. So why try anymore? What was the point if no one wanted her in the end?

Who cared if she wasn't good enough for them?

Raven didn't have the energy to go after Mason, she didn't want an argument. She didn't want anything after tonight. She just wanted to feel something else. The brunette pushed past the crowd of party-goers and went back to those familiar steps she'd sat on a year ago. It was almost humorous how head over heels she was for June, last year she was practically tear-ridden and heartbroken on these steps because a girl didn't want to date her, or how her and Alaska had that slow dance out here because they didn't get to have one inside. Raven still had that stupid song on her phone.

This was also the exact same spot Mason told her he had actual feelings for her. Wasn't it hilarious? How every time she ended up here alone? So... yeah, maybe Raven didn't think she deserved the world. But some people deserved to be alone. And... that might be for the best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back