• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook High School RP

A other police officer took Alex and put him in his own cell. "Your going to wait here until we process you and send you to court."

Taylor looks over at Jacqueline "yeah he'll be fine, he's been in jail a lot" she smiled 
Alex glared at the police officer "sure...sure whatever" he sputters rolling his eyes.

Alexia smiled. "You think Im pretty? Thanks!" Alexia inherited both her parents good features. This Taylor girl was extremely nice and friendly. "I think your hair looks amazing," Lexi said to Taylor.

Jacqueline goes back on her phone Texting and Samantha would Be listening to music like always. I really love your Hair though Better then this hair that I have she laughs

Taylor nodded and smiled "yeah your really pretty" she mutters scanning Alexia's face and noticed how happy she was "thanks" she said flipping her hair.

"I'm on varsity dance and cheer. I'm also on the volleyball team. Are you on JV or varsity? I'm on varsity," Alexia said to Taylor.

Samantha Taking off her headsets and put them in her bag taking out Her Drawing that she love to draw Bubble Letters in Names or by them self words any kind. So she grab herPencil and her Coloring Pencils drawing the word Swag.

Taylor scanned her face and laughed "well i am joining the baseball team" to she laughed "yeah i know im weird.." she said.

"I take weird as a compliment, just so you know," Alexia winked at Taylor. Lexi wrote her number on a pink post-it note. "Here, call me if you want to hang around," Alexia passed the note to Taylor.

Taylor smiled widely grabbing the number and blushed slightly "awww thank you" she said looking down at the number "yeah how about this weekend" she asks raising an eyebrow.

Oceania.

Oceania spent most of her morning at the beach totally forgetting that she had school today. She was still in vacation mode. She was out swimming in the ocean the majority of the day. But now she was about to take a nap when she looked at her phone and saw today's date. "Shit." The girl swore under her breath as she texted Jacqueline her best friend. 'Oh god I forgot we had school today! I'm probably gonna be in detention for a month! ( ^_^ ;) I'm on my way to school! Meet me in the courtyard if you get a chance to slip out of class. See ya! -Ocean' As soon as Oceania hit send she slipped on her shorts and a tee shirt not even bothering to dry herself off and hauled a taxi to school. She arrived in 15 minutes and waited for Jacqueline out in the courtyard.

(Omg I'm soooo l8 Srry!)

Jacqueline Looked at her phone and she said Shit she came out from the back door of the school meeting up ocean where she wanted to meet at

Taylor looked at her and smiled "one sec" she spoke writing her number down and handing it to her smiling "here" she adds scanning her face

Oceania smiled and ran over to her friend hugging her. Before pulling away and saying happily "Hey Jac! Thanks for meeting up with me!" She cheered. "Was there anything I missed?"

Jacqueline she smiled and hugged her back well the Math Teacher passed out some one went to jail and that's all I know I was on Twitter half the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back