• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook High School RP

Ocean waved goodbye to him as he simply walked away. She turned to Jac and said, "Now let's go get Sam and drag her with us to class. She must be hanging around here somewhere." She removed her phone from the pocket of her shorts and checked the time. They still had another 8 minutes until class started. "But then again we can always drag her off somewhere with us and the three of us can skip." She said with a smile. She was not up for English so even if she did go to class she'd probably sit by the window and take a nap while her still damp sandy brown hair dries. "What do you wanna do?" She thought for a minute before adding, "That doesn't involve your phone."

Jackieline I don't know what you want to do with a smile in her face" I was just plaing to sit her e and wait for class

Oceania raised a eyebrow as a smile played across her face, "Wait for class to be over or vice versa my friend?" She asked already having an idea on what her friend meant. "And it doesn't matter to me." She shrugged.

Oceania smiled excitedly and hugged Jacqueline, "This is why your my best friend!!!" She cheered happily. That's when a light clicked on her head. "Come on let's go get more people to hang out with us!!!" She smiled devilishly and whispered, "We can even bring your Ethan if we can find him." She smiled and asks, "Do you wanna invite more people on our trip to the beach?"

Aaron ran into the classroom breathing heavily noticing a guy in her english class that was really attractive. She smiled widely and walked over to Levy plopping down beside him "hi" she said looking over at him then following her gaze back to her drawings and began to sketch blushing darkly.

Ocean grinned and exclaimed, "Yay! Let's go!" She said already slipping back on her flip-flops and dragging her friend with her to the English classroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexia rushed into English class. She took a seat near Aaron and Levy. "Hey Aaron, hey Levy," Alexia smiled. She thought Levy was really cute. She was pretty sure he skipped first period. She dropped her English textbooks and notebooks onto her desk. English was an okay class. Nothing much really happened.

Ocean stops herself and says, "Ok so we're gonna go make a stop by the gym and sneak into the locker room so you can borrow one of mine k!" She stated with a smile. She couldn't wait to see who else they could get to come along to the beach. She changed their route and headed to the schools gym.

Jacqueline Okay I meet you at the beach she runs to the beach already getting in the nice cool water just swimming around. Waiting For Ocean.

Ocean ran to the English classroom and saw that she and Jac missed the class either way. She walked into the classroom and walked up to Levy, Alexia and Aaron and asked, "Do you three wanna go with me and Jac to the beach?" She asked excitedly with a smile.

Alexia gave a smile. "I would if Aaron and Levy will go," Lexia raised an eyebrow at both of them. Maybe they wanted to join. Alexis wanted to go, though.

Oceania made a puppy dog face, "Please! It'll be more fun with a lot more people!" She pleaded hoping the other two would say yes so they can have a group to go to the beach together. "And if you all don't have bathing suits it's fine. Aaron and Alexia you both can borrow one of mine and Levy I can either buy you one or see if I can find someone who'd be willing to lend you theirs!"

"Oceania, I could use my swimsuit, but I would only go if they go," Alexia said. Alexia looked back at Aaron and Levy wondering if they would like to go.

Levy looked up at Aaron remembering her from his few classes,"oh, Hi Aaron. How are you?" He asked with his Australian accent since she made the effort to talk to him. He wasn't one to start conversation just for the heck of it. He was siting crossed armed but then rested them on his desk to look at her with a small smile.

Oceania pouted as Lev ignored her invitation she sighed and said, "I'm gonna guess that Levs a no." She said before restoring a smile upon her face, "All well. Maybe next time then." She shrugged before saying, "If you decide to come or if you convince Lev and Aaron to come just let me know!" She said before scribbling her number down on a piece of paper she saw on a nearby empty desk. "Bye Alexia, Aaron and Levy!" She said before disappearing from the classroom. She began to think of who else she could get to come. That's when she remembered to invite Ethan for Jac. 'Dammit but what class would he be going to now?' She thought to herself as she wandered down the hall aimlessly while keeping an eye out for anyone else she could get to tag along.

Aaron blushed and smiled at Levy "im good" she said looking down at her drawings then looked up him noticing his smile "how are you?" she said following his gaze.

"Oh, i'm good. Better than usual honestly. " Levy said. He didn't notice Oceania asking him to go the beach. But he would of accepted. He was just daydreaming for a few seconds.

(Oops.. My bad guys xP in didnt know he asked xP )

Aaron smiled at him "thats good" she said blushing then looked down fixing her blue/black hair. She pulled out a piece of candy from her pocket and ate it silently.

"So? Is that all you had to say?" Levy asked laughing a bit at the situation. He didn't ask it in a rude way nor an awkward way. " I always wondered how you managed to fix your hair. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back