• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook High School RP

Aaron laughed and looked over at him "it's easy, it just takes a long time" she said chuckling "but at least it's really soft and smells good" she said smelling her hair.

"Wow, you have to be patient to deal with it. I bet it does. My hair don't need that much stuff. Kind of grateful to be a guy." Levy said as he ran a hand on his soft black hair with a small giggle.

"its not that bad, sometimes i wish i was a guy" she laughed ruffling up his hair "your hair is soft, god!" she exclaimed smiling as she felt his soft black hair.

Oceania then came up with another few people she could invite. 'Maybe I can invite Jason and Sam! And I can text Jac. and ask her what class Ethans in. Oh and while I'm at it I can even ask Alex to come along. That is if he even bothered coming to school today.' She thought going over a mental list of people she could remember at the moment. "Ok first things first. I gotta text Jac. Then I'll ask her if she knows where Alex, Sam and Jason should be. If she doesn't know then Ill have to head back to the classroom and ask Lev what class Jason has then ask around about Alex and Sam." She muttered to herself as she planned out what to do. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and texted Jac. 'Jac I'll be at the beach after I get a group of people to come along k. Anyway do you know where Ethan, Sam, Alex, and Jason should be?' She hit send and continued to walk down the hallway surprised that no teachers were out monitoring the halls, not that she was complaining.

Alexia looked at Levy. "You are so lucky, I spend like 30 minutes on my hair, it gets pretty ugly and annoying," Alexia rolled her eyes as she brushed her blonde hair. "Your hair seems pretty nice," Alexia complemented Aaron.

Jacqueline Walks out the water Grabbing Her phone from Her pant. She looked at er Phone and Sees a Text Message From Ocean. She would Unlock Her phone and Texts Back "I only Know where Samantha is She is a English Class Maybe the others Might Be There to" She Texts Back. Jacqueline Would Go and Sit in the Sand and Waits for Ocean And the Others. Jacqueline would Brush her Nice Brown Hair while she Waits.

Oceania sighed when she read Jacs text. She replied back, 'Thanks Jac. Sam wasn't in class though so I'm going to look for her and the others k. See you soon.' She tapped send on the screen before slipping her phone back into her pocket. She slipped of her flip flops and started running to search for the others forgetting about her plan. She ran upstairs to the classrooms that are a year ahead of her and the others.

Jacqueline Saw the Texts And she would say 'Okay" and she Pressed Send. Jacqueline would just still be sitting there playing with her Hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back