• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook High School RP

Alexia smirked and glanced at Alex. She honesty didn't beat up the teacher. Alexia was laughing so hard on the inside since Alex was going to get into big trouble.

Alex looked over at Alexia raising an eyebrow "what the fuck is your problem?" he asked dozing off then stumbling to his feet then notices the vice principal and raised his hand " i did, im the one who brought the whiskey?" he said laughing scanning the teachers face "so what bitch, what you gonna do expel me or something?" he said laughing folding his arms across his chest.

The vice principal grabbed him by the ear, and pulled him down to the office. "First, is we are going to tell your parents, second is were going to expel..." He opened the door, and dragged him out. "And lastly were going to call the police." What he had been doing is technically Illegal. Being the vice principal of the school means that the parents of the students who attend his school are trusting him to keep their kids safe. He walked into the office, and put him in a chair. "Nancy call the local PD." The secretary picked up the phone and began to dial.

Aubrey was walking past the math room of her high school when she heard the loud roar from the vice principal. Making a face, her bright hazel eyes widened and she peeked inside, spotting the elder male yelling about responsibility and how he wanted an answer. Aubrey peered over the other way and spotted a couple of her classmates and a few underclassmen all gathered together and... drinking??

When she spotted Alex, she started laughing, though she quickly covered her mouth to muffle the warm ring. Of course fucking Alex was in there! If she had to bet, she'd say he was the one who brought the whiskey. Typical, but she did wish he hadn't started something so bad on the first day of school. Even though she knew he hated the place... it was still only the first day.

Seeing that the VP was bringing Alex out, she quickly scampered away and back to her first class of the day - Honors English. She had only asked to go to the bathroom, so she didn't want to take too long. She only hoped they would give her crush a break, though. For the beginning of the year, at least.

Alex laughed at the vice principal "yeah...they aren't gonna give to shits" he laughed scanning his face "are you trying to scare me or something, cause i've been to jail before bitch so i dont care" he said folding his arms across his chest staring up at the clock and yawned "your boring" he sputters standing up and walking out the door laughing noticing Aubrey and smiled...she's cute.

"Nope." He grabs him by the collar and pulls him back into the office. "They might not give two shits... But I do... I don't care if you like this place or not... It's not all about you.. there are other students here who expect this place to be safe... and they don't need people like you... an arrogant asshole who thinks he can do what ever he want's and gets away with it." The secretary hangs up the phone. "A squad car will be here in a couple of minutes." "Your not leaveing." He locks the door, and stands in front of it. "I want you to use your head for two seconds, and think. THink about all the people here that have parents that have family... They are expecting this place to be safe, so they can learn... When you do something stupid like this... it throws that safety into jeopardy."

"mmmhhmmm sure i dont care, you cant do shit bitch" he laughs covering his mouth "you can't possibly be this stupid, well you are a probably the most fucking stupidest guy i met before and only cares about himself and two this place is hell" he said running a hand through his jet black hair "are you wanting to fist fight me cause i will whoop your ass buddy" he says standing up folding his arms standing in front of him "move" he sputters pushing him out of the way shoving his knife in the door opening it smirking "wow you couldn't possibly get anymore stupid" he laughs walking out noticing the police "shit!" he yells running up the stairs into a classroom hiding under a desk.

The vice principal was forced out of the way, but it was good that he was a track star in high school. He opened the door for the police. When that happened the school went into lockdown. A siren went off. "Come on in officer. He is this way." He said making his way upstairs towards the class room that he dashed into to hide.

Geoff saw aubry walk back into class. She wasn't bad looking, in fact she was beautiful. It was easy to tell that she wasn't into Geoff. Then the sirens went off. "Oh come on. Who is stupid enough to do this on the first damn day!" He exclaimed.

Alexia saw Aubrey. "Hey Aubrey," Lexi called. The siren came on soon. Sh^t. It was obvious Alex had something to do with this. Alexia groaned as their school was having a lock down.

Alex rushed down the stairs and noticed Aubrey his eyes widen he walked up to her and tapped her shoulder pulling a hoodie that he found over his head so they wouldn't see him "heyy" he winked at her "your cute" he sputters biting his lower lip scanning the girls face.

The police officers and vice principal see him book it for Aubrey. The two police officers rushed over and grab his hands and put them behind his back . "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?” The arresting officer said before putting on the handcuffs.

Alex rolled his eyes and smirked "whatever...see ya around" he winked at Aubrey as he was being handcuffed and looked behind him "you know, it's kinda dumb to arrest me for drinking" he mutters laughing looking at the ground then flipped his jet black hair smirking. "well take me away bitch" he adds.

The police officers took him out to the squad car. They ducked his head down and put him into the back of the squad car. The vice principal walked back into the main office. "When will people learn." He walked into his office and saw down and sighed. "Why do people enjoy being so stupid." He said. The lockdown siren stopped. Geoff sighed when the siren went off. Class was starting up again. "I would rather have class then that."

Alexia rolled her eyes when the lockdown ended. She couldn't believe Alex was stupid enough to drink in class and to beat the f*cking teacher up.

Alex sat in the police car and began screeching at the top of his lungs and laughed. He was still a little whacked out from the drugs and Alcohol but it was wearing off. "god damn guys, we you have to be so serious?" he asks raising an eyebrow "hey i know you guys from the last couple times i came here" he laughs looking around the cop car "i missed you" he said sarcastically.

Taylor jumps off the steps of the staircase noticing the cops were hand cuffing Alex on his way to jail. As usual. She walks down the hallway noticing that there was barely any people in the halls. She walked up to Alexia and tapped her shoulder looking up at her smiling widely "hi, and your tall" she mutters smiling widely looking down at her feet "or am i just really short" she said chuckling

Alexia smiled. "It's either one. People say I'm tall, maybe I inherited that from my parents---" Lexi stopped herself, she wasn't gonna talk about her parents, "I wouldn't say your short, so I guess I'm tall," Lexi giggled.

The police officers didn't pay any attention to him. They were going back to the Police station to process Alex for drunken disorderly conduct, providing alcohol to minors, assault, and reckless endangerment. There was no way he was going to get away with anything less then more then 25 years. They arrived, and took him out of the back of the cruiser, and brought him into the station.

Taylor laughed "no im just short, im only 5'0 tall" she said smiling widely at her "your really pretty" she said running a hand through her orange hair.

Alex waited for them to answer "what ever fucker's" he laughed wondering if his cousin was in jail too cause he was always in there at least he would have company. He walked into the police station and plopped down in a chair with hand cuffs still on him waiting for his parents to pick him up. 
Taylor jumped happily and hugged Samantha smiling widely "yay short buddies" she said excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back