• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolves Have No Place Here

GoldenSlime

"Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!"

Werewolves Have No Place Here
「Werewolf RP ∙ Looking for 6-ish people ∙ Casual」

We don't know when, why, or how werewolves got here. But they're here alright. And they're spreading. My name is Red Crusoni. And I need YOU to hunt werewolves with me.
Great Britain is a wonderful place and we're going to keep it that way. Werewolves only come out at night but they're still damn troublesome. It's a myth that they only transform during full moons. They transform at night. Every night. The streets are crawling with them. Luckily for London, we're here to exterminate these pesky beasts.

This is a casual RP. Minimum is one paragraph. No godmodding or Mary Sues. Be civil to each other, I won't hesitate to kick rude people. Rudeness has a three strike limit. There may be romance but it isn't forced. Nothing 18+, follow site rules. I'm currently looking for 6-ish people but I'd be open to more.
template by astraea

Leaving an rp for one day and seeing that no one is interested and then believing that no one will be interested is a very flawed logic

I wasn't trying to be rude, just blunt, and I am interested (I am guilty of not saying that first, and for that I am sorry)
Blunt and rude are often synonyms. I thought this would have more interested since I specifically made it very loose (short posting minimum, not a lot of rules, only asking for 6 or so people).

Hmmm, interesting.

Would it be possible for a werewolf to be hiding among the hunters? As in one of them got infected and never left?

I apologize if this isn't possible, I'm just unaware of how they work in this universe. ^^

Hmmm, interesting.

Would it be possible for a werewolf to be hiding among the hunters? As in one of them got infected and never left?

I apologize if this isn't possible, I'm just unaware of how they work in this universe. ^^

Possibly, that would be a cool plot, but you wouldn't want to tell the hunters. xD

Possibly, that would be a cool plot, but you wouldn't want to tell the hunters. xD
Of course not xD

I'm thinking a reasonably respected hunter got blindsided on a mission and didn't tell anyone what happened, if you're alright with that that is.

Half of the synopsis post is missing on my screen :/:
We don't know when, why, or how werewolves got here. But they're here alright. And they're spreading. My name is Red Crusoni. And I need YOU to hunt werewolves with me.
Great Britain is a wonderful place and we're going to keep it that way. Werewolves only come out at night but they're still damn troublesome. It's a myth that they only transform during full moons. They transform at night. Every night. The streets are crawling with them. Luckily for London, we're here to exterminate these pesky beasts.

This is a casual RP. Minimum is one paragraph. No godmodding or Mary Sues. Be civil to each other, I won't hesitate to kick rude people. Rudeness has a three strike limit. There may be romance but it isn't forced. Nothing 18+, follow site rules. I'm currently looking for 6-ish people but I'd be open to more.

Thank you!! Interest is definite ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back