• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolves and Vampires

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
Hi there! I'm searching for 1x1 fantasy Roleplay. Before I show you some plot ideas, I'd like to start with the rules.

1.: 18+
2.: Romance: MxF, FxF. Sorry, but I don't do MxM so please, don't ask about it.
3.: If you don't have an OC, I don't mind it at all! You can also RP as a real character!
4.: No godmodding! It's boring, don't you think?
5.: No ghosting. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore, just tell me.
6.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward.
7.: I'm also not that good in roleplaying, so I don't expect 666 paragraphs from you. But no one-liners, please. It takes so long to push the story forward, when you're a one-liner...

Now for the ideas! You can find 3 RP ideas here with only basic informations as I'd like to discuss the details with you personally. Also, these are just ideas. If you have your own plot idea, don't be afraid to tell me, that could work too! Anyway here we go!

1) Powers?!
Character A doesn't know anything about werewolves or vampires. She doesn't even know that one of her good friends (Character B) is secretly a wolf! Until one of these creatures decides to attack Character A and accidentaly give her werewolf abilities, which she can't control at all. Soonly Character B notices that something's off...

2) The murderer
Someone starts murdering people in our school. The murders are horrible, more like animal attacks. Again, everyone, including Character A, panics while Character B knows exactly what's happening. Character B's not the only Supernatural creature here! And the worst part? The murderer doesn't seem to stop at all.

3) Trouble with the vampires
A group of vampires starts attending our school. Soonly they become friends with one of the less popular girl in school. Suddenly, she skips school for 3 days straight. Then she arrives, with her skin pale and with her hungry eyes darting around the classroom, searching for a victim. While Character B knows exactly what happened, Character A is just standing there like: ...She must have Covid!

If you like any of the following ideas or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me so we could discuss the details!
And most importantly, have a good day!

Hi there! I'm searching for 1x1 fantasy Roleplay. Before I show you some plot ideas, I'd like to start with the rules.

1.: 18+
2.: Romance: MxF, FxF. Sorry, but I don't do MxM so please, don't ask about it.
3.: If you don't have an OC, I don't mind it at all! You can also RP as a real character!
4.: No godmodding! It's boring, don't you think?
5.: No ghosting. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore, just tell me.
6.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward.
7.: I'm also not that good in roleplaying, so I don't expect 666 paragraphs from you. But no one-liners, please. It takes so long to push the story forward, when you're a one-liner...

Now for the ideas! You can find 3 RP ideas here with only basic informations as I'd like to discuss the details with you personally. Also, these are just ideas. If you have your own plot idea, don't be afraid to tell me, that could work too! Anyway here we go!

1) Powers?!
Character A doesn't know anything about werewolves or vampires. She doesn't even know that one of her good friends (Character B) is secretly a wolf! Until one of these creatures decides to attack Character A and accidentaly give her werewolf abilities, which she can't control at all. Soonly Character B notices that something's off...

2) The murderer
Someone starts murdering people in our school. The murders are horrible, more like animal attacks. Again, everyone, including Character A, panics while Character B knows exactly what's happening. Character B's not the only Supernatural creature here! And the worst part? The murderer doesn't seem to stop at all.

3) Trouble with the vampires
A group of vampires starts attending our school. Soonly they become friends with one of the less popular girl in school. Suddenly, she skips school for 3 days straight. Then she arrives, with her skin pale and with her hungry eyes darting around the classroom, searching for a victim. While Character B knows exactly what happened, Character A is just standing there like: ...She must have Covid!

If you like any of the following ideas or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me so we could discuss the details!
And most importantly, have a good day!
I have a werewolf rp idea if intrested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back