• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Werewolf Roleplay

Kerishea

Read More.
I am searching for a partner for a very specific plot I had in mind. The plot, roughly, is as follows:

A young wolf is growing up amongst a pack that isn't her own. Her parents died tragically when she was 7 years old and, according to their will, her "aunt" Astrid was to take her and raise her if anything should happen to them. Having a child of her own, Issac, Astrid accepted the responsibility and raised the girl so that she could learn about who/what she was. 

The pack in Italy runs a bit differently than others, however. The pack master, Gabrielle, is narcissistic and sadistic. He is delighted when "new meat" is brought into their pack which has slowly become incestuous (not in a literal sense). He and Astrid discuss Elisse's future, one where she becomes his as a "thank-you" for being accepted into the pack officially.

Fast forward ten years. A few months shy of her 18th birthday, Elisse has it all figured out: once she's 18, before being admitted officially to this pack, she's going to leave Italy and go back to America to find her parents' pack and live with them. She has seen Gabrielle's abusive and cruel nature and wants no part of it; she has no interest in him, nor any of the other males he has bred within the pack.

When she is at work one day (a small chocolate/tea shop) a young American enters and immediately she is struck. The pair begin to talk and hit it off well. A romance buds between them until Gabrielle steps in and shuts it down (because of course he has eyes and ears everywhere). The young American doesn't know about Elisse's ability to become a wolf, or so she thinks.

The plot thickens a bit when it turns out that the young American (yes, he is a human) was actually hired by members of her parents' pack to find her, and bring her back, as packs can't cross into other's territories willingly. 

There's obviously wiggle room within this but for the most part, this is what I want.  I have a few requests as well, before you either post here or message me.

1) You must be literate. I hate to be that girl, but I will require a sample post (5 sentences will do). Far too many people have claimed to be literate and have let me down with horrid posts (which are an immediate turn-off for me).

2) Violence is okay.

3) Swearing is okay.

4) Romance is kind of necessary as it is part of the plot, but there isn't a need to jump into anything.

5) If you get bored, tell me.

6) You must be able to post at least once a day. 

I think that's everything...  Post away :)

Hey, I'm very interested. 

Who would you require me to play, and if so; what kind of sample would you like?

Evidently the new RPN doesn't want to give me notifications about replies- sorry this took so long. I really don't like this update.

Anyway! I am looking for someone to be the American as well as a few secondary characters (Gabrielle, possibly Astrid, other pack members). I would be doubling as well, since there are quite a few characters.   As for a sample, a short description will do, or an exchange between two characters would do.

Yay! Finally someone! :)   The same terms apply as above: I am looking for someone to play the American and double as a few side characters.

I really want to do this so I will do my sample post."

Marcus had finally started his job. He was supposed to go find a member of this wolf pack, and bring her back. Though Marcus was scared. He was scared he might fail to bring her back safely, or to not be able to finish the job. As Marcus thought about his whole scenario his stomach rumbled. "Well I might as well get something to eat." Marcus walked into the closest thing a Chocolate/Tea shop. When Marcus walked in he went to the register, and waited for the cashier to come. As Marcus stood there, he noticed a really pretty girl, but something wasn't right. She had the smell of a wolf on her.

(I hope this is okay. I really want to do this plot.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back