• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Werewolf Queen

blunderingbibliophile

I... am a librarian!
To cut right to the point, I eould really like to get a roleplay under way. I'm going to spell this out very simply.

Looking for :
Someone 18+, as I won't rp romantic situations of any kind with younger. I'm about to turn 21.
1-3 paragraphs of decent grammar. I'm not a fan of one liners or novellas.
If romance, I'd like to play the female in a MxF pairing. I'm totally fine with playing male side characters.
I reply weekly, sometimes more.

Plot:
Growing up, Ilanara was always warned by her parents to stay inside at night, especially during the full moon, telling her terrible stories of those who shift into wolves and eat children. But as the princess grew older, she didn't listen, revealing to the castle staff the real cause of her parents' fear. Their daughter was one of them.

Fearing their kingdom would find out, they married her off to a widower king of a far away kingdom when she was seventeen. The king had a daughter, whom he spoiled and loved. On every full moon following, sheep from the King's own flock were found eaten... And it's the princess who knew the truth. She snuck out, and come morning, watched her stepmother, dazed and confused, return to the castle.

Until one morning, it was the king found dead in the gardens, ripped to shreds like the animals before. The princess blamed her stepmother, revealing that she'd seen her before out at night... And the young queen mourned deeply, not realizing she was one of the beasts she'd had nightmares of as a child, and that she had no control over the monster inside her.

She begged her stepdaughter not to tell, but the young woman was smarter than that, and instead, offered a deal. If the queen would use her power to destroy every Wolf in the kingdom, something the young princess could not order, she would cover up for her.

Reluctantly, Ilanara agreed, fearing what her kingdom would do to her if they knew her secret. However, she didn't understand that before... This kingdom was at absolute peace with the Wolves, and that her decree would spurn the hatred of nearly every single one of her subjects, who painted her as a monster and a murderer every time another was found and slaughtered, even though doing so made her sick. She'd made her mistake, and now she has to deal with the consequences. Except the princess has decided to find more and more ways to emotionally abuse her stepmother despite knowing that the night the king was killed was not a full moon, and only Wolves who can control themselves when shifted can change without the moon... But what really happened to the King?

You could play whoever you'd like! A wolf the queen secretly spares, a worker in the palace, the true murderer of the king, whatever strikes your fancy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back