• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We’re Not Here For A Reason.

LittleFox

I got in BIG trouble, I can’t come on anymore ?
Maybe They have a reason for putting here. Maybe they don’t.

——————————————

Welcome to Findlay schools for struggling and challenged children! Here we strive to help. All the children placed here are here for a reason or reasons. Here’s a list of why your child may be place within our teaching facility:

-his/her parents may have gone here

-his/her parents have a record

-he/she may have learning problems

-he/she has broken a count of rules at their past school

We believe that we can help any young citizen who’s willing to change for the better! Now this is a boarding school, but we have our reasons why for that too. We believe if they leave our influential care they will have time to get into mischief and lose the progress we have created. This school is both a selection or enrollment; so we do hope you choose the care of Findlay to help your child evolve for the better!

——————————————

I swear everyone’s insane these days. Sure I like to have fun but hey, I want to live life to the absolute fullest I can! So I may or may not have a small reason to be here. But that’s not why I am, its because my parents got into trouble when I was younger. I haven’t seen them in who knows how long.

——————————————

I’m a perfectly good person. No record on myself, I have great grades, and I like helping people out. I’m here for two reasons though. I have parents with a record and I have a total badass twin sister. So I’m stuck. I don’t get to choose where I go anymore. The government is stupid with this whole “purification of our citizens for the better” movement. I’m already pretty pure! Okay so I’m not a virgin, But That Was One Time!

——————————————

If you’re interested say so and with enough interest I’ll add a Character sheet and such!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back