• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
The 'We're Alive' podcast story series takes place in 2009, the story follows a variety of characters. The majority of the show consists of the main cast trying to survive in an apartment building simply called 'the tower'. Now to sum up the story without copying and pasting the plot.

An unknown infection has appeared around the world from an unknown origin and caused many people to turn into zombies(left for dead styled, but not 100%.), it is believed one man has caused the pandemic using odd experiments on humans, but it is unclear if it was caused by him or odd cracks at ground-zero areas that cause the whole place to be unlivable... This man is believed to have also done genetic augmentation to create tougher and more deadly types of zombies. Such as zombies that are designed to be fast and more resistant to firearms, while also being smarter, then there are zombies who are just smart, their past lives indicating how smart they really are. Then there are behemoths, nearly unkillable unless large caliber rounds are used, unless you drop a literal building on it, and shoot it multiple times up close in the face. The former of the 3 mentioned are usually marked with numbers, and that type of zombie can infect other people, and make them just like the marked ones, being faster and harder to kill. There is no cure and there is no treatment. People bit change within seconds, to minutes, to hours.. This all takes place within California... But that's where the lore ends and a fandom creation can begin

This RP can take place anywhere, preferably in California due to the fact these special ones are not elaborated on being everywhere. Now there are many options on how this goes.
This can take place within the LA survivor colony, hour before outbreak, or take place in our own safe place.

Canon characters can either exist as part of the story, as legends, or not at all.

Roles are as follows, anything not listed is most likely allowed unless told otherwise. Civilians will be put into a role as long as there is someone there to be a sort of teacher:

Military 0/8
Police/SWAT 0/10
Engineer(Vehicle mechanic, electrician, anything involving mechanical like equipment) 0/5
Farmer(Form of a farmer, could be someone with superb knowledge of plants) 0/4
Medical person(Vet, retired military medic, actual doctor...Dentist?) 0/2

Now you may be asking, "Why is military lower than the police?". Well that's because the military characters are intended to be sort of OP and can be a general fill in for the unfilled roles. As the military does offer jops listed above..minus Farmer I believe, and I expect law enforcement officers to have decided how screwed everything is and would focus on rounding people up to take to safe places rather than try and stop what has happened. Yes the zombie genre-books, movies, etc-exists in this universe. Now you may be wondering how the military failed to stop this from happening. The virus spread quickly, and turnings happened almost immediately after coming into contact with the blood-eyes, nose, wounds, mouth, you get the gist-. While also ground zero being a place where a mass infection took place-not confirmed but given everything I know, it's very likely-.. Anyways.

I think the best form of action is for an hour before the outbreak, then going from there.

I don't expect this to get any attention and honestly I won't mind. Given my recent schedule, I won't be able to do back to back responses.

Oh and rules... Uh.. General RP rules apply along with RPNs.
No use of canon characters are to be used except by me as NPC's IF canon characters are going to be used if at all.

If you're looking for an RP to get into but don't want it to be super active, i won't mind. Trust me I understand life is tough right now. Take your time.

And to avoid issues down the line, I will most likely use a non-realistic faceclaim simply because using them makes me feel uncomfortable, and leaves me with little choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back