• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom well, i'm back

niebo

i'm like rpnation's prodigal son or something,
dissapearing and always coming back.

ANYWAY, i missed you guys, so here i am again.
i'm looking for RP partners again.

a few things, for starters, i wouldn't call them rules tho-
a) i'm not a native english speakers, so excuse me for making any stupid mistakes. you're welcome to correct me anytime
b) don't worry about my aversion to big letters. during the rp, i have no problem using them. i just see no point making the effort during ooc chat.
c) even though i have vacation, i'm working, so don't expect me to bury you all under the avalanche of posts. it's okay to ask, though, if you're getting impatient.
d) and no one-liners, please!! that's the most important rule-that's-not-really-a-rule

i mainly rp mxm, but i'm fine with any kind of relationship, tbh, if the plot is interesting enough.

the list of fandoms is gonna be short, because i havent deep-dived in any new fandom in a long time:
DC (i rp mostly as members of Batfam, Bruce excluded, but you're welcome to pick anyone else)
Marvel (craving very much for Spideypool, i'd wanna play as Spiderman but can be convinced otherwise)
Eyewitness (i'm gonna be surprised if anyone here knows this show, but it doesn't hurt to try, right? Philip is love, Philip is life)
the Witcher and Mass Effect (i'm thinking of some kind of AU in these universes, but you can convice me to play as a canon character)
also FullMetal Alchemist (lemme rp as Ed, please???)
sigh I used to have a long list of fandoms and now i can't think of anything else.

when it comes to original ideas, i don't have a lot of OCs, actually i have none, literally, so i usually create one in meantime, when there's a need to have one. in other cases, i prefer AUs, because i freaking love my babies, so why should i resist the need to play as them. :>

also, if you have any plots you really want to play, write it down, i'll probably be up for it, because i just wanna playyy.

Last edited:
I don't do fandoms often but since I'm a sucker for Mass Effect I could tailor one of my characters to fit it, would you be up for it?
No Andromeda though, I haven't played it yet .-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back