• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Well Hey there

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted
Mmkay so first off I would like to say that I'm not really all that experienced in 1x1 rps, I have been rping for almost a year now, but I figured why not try something new and hopefully a little more interesting

To set the ground work, I wouldn't mind having 1 or 2 people maybe even 3, just to make things a little interesting, I also don't mind doubling (Having a male and female character)

I do enjoy Marvel and American Horror Story type fandom, any kinda fantasy is fine, and realistic and modern is preferable

I seem to be on a lot, i'm more active at night and on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on the weekends, I'm a very go with the flow type of person, you can respond here or PM which ever is easiest and Thank you :)

Okay so Im craving both a fantasy and a realistic RP. And I have ideas for both.

Fantasy: school for kids/teens with supernatural powers

Realistic: adoption RP

I prefer to do a 1x1. And I was talking to @Tsiwentiio. But you guys can use the idea :) Tsiwentiio do you want to do the supernatural powers one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back