Well hello

Hecc

Magic Eight Ball
Hello there!
I had taken quite some time away from roleplaying as when I ever tried life would just pummel me with stuff and I'd always let my partners down. But I'm in a much better position now so here I am, here to try again.

I love spooky roleplays and dark plots, as well as just dark slice of life roleplays. Although I'm not limited to just that.

I love food, it is great and should be treated as such. And my favourite food is lasagne. Try and tell me lasagne isn't good..That's right, you can't. xD

I hope to meet you all and get some real great roleplay partners.

If you'd like to know more about me then feel free to ask me!

peace!

Welcome to the site Hecc Hecc and back to RP'ing! Glad to hear that you're in a better position now. While I'm not quite into horror/suspense or anything grim like that myself I am most certain you will find someone on the site that will be more than willing to help you with a story like that. As for food who doesn't like lasagna? It's like pizza. Ya can customize it however you want basically.

So my question for you is what fandoms are you into besides food?

Welcome to the site Hecc Hecc and back to RP'ing! Glad to hear that you're in a better position now. While I'm not quite into horror/suspense or anything grim like that myself I am most certain you will find someone on the site that will be more than willing to help you with a story like that. As for food who doesn't like lasagna? It's like pizza. Ya can customize it however you want basically.

So my question for you is what fandoms are you into besides food?

Pizza is good, you could have a lasagne pizza which is just the best.
As for fandoms, I love Danganronpa. It's my number one really. I'm a big darkest dungeon fan and I love deadpool.

Welcome to RPN! Glad to have you here! If you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask. Also, is your avatar who I think it is >.>

Interesting. Well, there are plenty of good 1x1 people looking for partners on here. However, if you ever wanted to try a group RP, the people on here are very nice. The hosted projects are usually a little slower and more detailed, but the mods on those tend to be willing to help you work things out and they usually keep a good check on people that might cause trouble. Not saying you have to try it out, but if you did, that'd be a more controlled environment to see what its like.

Boo!

How was that? Spoopy enough? XD Here, have some lasagne while we talk!

Welcome to RPN! I hope you have an awesome time here! We have all sorts of roleplays around here, happy, spoopy, pasta... So feel free to take your liking! And if you ever need me , just tag me thrice and knock on the screen

*whisks away ethereally*

Nice to meet you! I look dark slice of lives as well! I was apart of one not too long ago and it sort of started my obsession with all this dark and spooky. I hope we get to RP together soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back