• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to the West (closed)

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
I’m lookin to start an RP set in the ol’ west, the story bein’ that I the sheriff of a large town called HighWater am hirin bounty hunters to take on the worst a the worst, and y’all are a group a travelin’ bounty hunters lookin ta take on the worst a the worst. Mosey on down ta my office and receive a bounty, All’r welcome, if ya got the stomach ta go after ruthless killers, leaders of gangs, ‘r even fellow bounty hunters, or the Cactus Gang themselves. No more’n 5 though, there ain’t room fer no more in these parts.
Rules’r simple an’ few
1. Bring an update on over daily, If you ain’t gonna show yer face fer more then a day, then I’d like ta kindly ask that ya say so. NO GHOSTIN’ unless yer lookin ta get shot.
2. Have yerself some fun, ya wanna shoot someone? Go ahead, ya wanna rob people? I won’t stop ya, ya wanna take on the law? Won’t end well, but yer welcome ta try.
Happy huntin.

Last edited:
There ya are partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back