• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to the void

ItcamefromtheVoid

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Welcome to the void
I am that which came from the void. You may call me V, void, or it.

Rules/Request:

1. I realize there are many people of all ages on the site and that is why my first rule or request is that if you are interested in a prompt or a plot or an idea listed in pairings. Please be at least 18+ Gender is irrelevant to me. Just the age thing. This is just a preference. Thanks in advance.
  2. I am currently stuck at being most active during the weekends, once or twice a week, then more on the weekends. If I have anything to come up, I will try to tell my partner. But sometimes life bears its ugly side.
  3. My ability to write ranges. I always try to put out 1k words which are why my replies are so stretched out. But if my partner can give me at least 500 words a post, I am happy.
  4. I don't have any other rules, to be honest. Oh, I almost forgot the biggest rule of all. Let's have fun!

Pairings/Plots:
Coming Soon!
  • The Hunt- This rp will revolve around two central characters but will feature a cast of characters that are involved in a giant plot about hunting werewolves. This could honestly go either way or could even possibly be more oriented to the group, but I wanted to try it out with one other person as either a series of hunts if they enjoy the idea or a singular hunt before I adapt it into a group thing. But it is a modern supernatural rp. In which MC is a hunter who has a list because they are seeking revenge on some werewolves that wronged her in the past. YC could be their mentor who taught them all they know about hunting werewolves. Or YC could be some werewolf MC is hunting. Each dynamic has its own pros and cons. So you should decide what you would look for in this situation? Romance if we took the mentor route is a possibility. But I also enjoy the thought of testing our wits against each other as our characters play hunter/hunted.
  • New! Space Cruiser Samurai - Welcome to the future in the year 3100, where space travel is commonplace. With any new frontier comes a new breed of bad guys, space pirates. With that comes a new form of enforcement. The Space Criminal apprehension Agents or Bounty Hunters. So what are you waiting for, cowboy? Come get your SPAAL. Join my character on the ship Space Cruiser Samurai and let's hunt some pirates.​
Thanks for visiting!
Private Message Me or Post Here if you're Interested!

Last edited:
Been a while since I updated this, so I thought I would give it a bump with a new concept.

The Godslayer X Demon Prince
The Elder Realm is a place filled with magic. Once home to Demonic, angelic, and mortal races, a great war separated these realms into three. After the separation wars came the Angelic and Demonic Truce. Neither race would interfere with the mortal realm, to ensure this the angels and demons sealed the gates that allowed them to travel between the reals. Magic has been long forgotten in the mortal realm after the separation wars. A group of young gods broke this treaty after they went to the Mortal Realm and started perform magic. This infuriated the demons. But they couldn't fight against the angels. That's when the demon king came up with an idea. With his rebellious berserker and his black sheep prince of a son, he would cast the angelic back to their realm and once again seal the gates.

Hi! I’m Eira, I’m 20, and I’m eyeing that werewolf plot. I love a good cat/mouse chase and there a lot of wiggle room for fleshing out the world and for us to have side characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back