• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Œπ•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•˜π•£π• π•¦π•Ÿπ••! ʜᴏᴑ α΄‘α΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ? (Undertale Descriptive Roleplay)

The Kitsune Siren

The Foxy with the Moxxie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
flower fanart GIF by Michael Shillingburg

"Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
Many years later...MT. Ebott,201X.
Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return."

Hey there everyone! If you clicked this thread then that means that you're possibly interested about roleplaying the Undertale fandom with me! And as excited I am about that, I would like to go over a few things first.

Hi there! I am The Kitsune Siren but you are free to call me Jay. I have roleplaying for just about ten years so I have plenty of experience under my belt. Alright! Let me get started!!

About Me:
  • I am a 23 year old female.
  • I'm a descriptive Roleplayer. My minimum is five computer lines and I can write up to two paragraphs when really interested invested to an rp. (My Writing Samples)
  • I rp 1x1, and not groups. I've tried it several times, and it became hard to follow so I really don't do them.
  • I am Eastern Daylight Time, but different time zones are completely fine with me. The more partners the better! :)
  • I am looking for long term roleplay partners that I can be able to talk, plot and rp with.
  • I love to plan out roleplays and make tons of headcanons and such as we go!
  • I roleplay in third person. First and second just feels weird to me.
  • I rp oc x canon. Canon x canon really doesn't keep my interest for long so I avoid it when I can.
  • We can double up or do one on one. If we do the latter, I have a preference of playing my oc or being the female lead.
  • For all fandoms I am apart of, I have an descriptive oc at the ready for whenever I rp. The same if we roleplayed an original storyline/setting.
  • I'm always open to listening to my partner and their boundaries. So if there's something about an rp that makes you uncomfortable, we can work a ways around it to solve the problem.
  • I don't like love triangles, but I'm open to polyamorous relationships in rps. I can play up to three partners.

About Undertale:
  • I have an Undertale oc right here! She can be played as both a child or an adult depending on how you wish to play.​
  • With Undertale, you can choose a romantic or platonic route. I can play someone that you wish to be a romantic interest. Or I could play a character who you could view as a best friend, adoptive family, or any other type of platonic view you could have in mind.​
  • I'm open to world building from both the viewpoint of both monsters and humans. I'm always open to roleplays that focuses on what other types of human souls there could be and what type of magic they could have available as well.​
  • When it comes to love interests I will not be playing characters such as: Chara, Asriel, and Frisk. Aged up or not, I will not be playing these characters.​
  • This is for Undertale only. I haven't played Deltarune, nor do I know much about it.​
  • Depending on the rp, we could start either underground or when monsters are freed and on the surface.​
  • We can also rp various undertale au's if you have a specific one that you are interested in. I have a list of Au's that I am familiar with below so that we can work with that.​

Alright! That's everything, I believe! If you're interested, don't be afraid to comment on the thread or PM me! I can't wait to rp with you all! Have a good one!
my god pizza GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back