• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the Outside - Not Accepting

Hello, can I join this roleplay? I sent something in the other thread but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to right here too or not.

Kuroi01 said:
Hello, can I join this roleplay? I sent something in the other thread but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to right here too or not.
You didn't have to, but I'm watching both threads until this is full.. You have a reserved place under female!!

What do you mean by order? As in post frequency? There is no order on who posts when, but I'd like everyone to be fairly frequent, a couple times / day or every few days is about the frequency I ask.. I understand that people are busy, and have lives.. So If someone's going to be gone for a while, or leaving completely, all i ask is to let us know. Does that answer your question?

Ha, figured as much, but Kaz doesn't know that. Besides, his whole purpose is to cause trouble. Bring it, Flower Lady

Kaz+Light of Ruin= He is going to be hurt badly, since Light of Ruin is a powerful/dangerous move, since it does recoil damage to Sakura. <- This is also why she has wish as one of her moves, so she can heal the recoil damage up. (:3)

Sakura: I would use hidden power fire, but he is a fire type, so ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, it would be bad to get hit with, if Sakura were at full health and she could hit him. This is a role play, based more on quick thinking than statistics like the game. Being a ghost type, Kaz is naturally lighter and more agile than most other types (excluding flying and electric, they rule the speed category), plus he has lots of ranged attacks that allow him to fight from a distance, which gives him more room to dodge around the attack. Now I won't go Godmodding, but I will use logic as best I can to my advantage.

Rereading this, I somehow turned a joke into a serious evaluation of may chances. Just so you know, I get way too serious for my own good sometimes

wish takes time to come true, and curse, although coming at a cost, isn't affected by protect. With the added advantage of Flame Body, any attempt to get close would end in getting burned. You yourself said Hidden Power Fire wouldn't work, and light of ruin is a straight line attack move. Unless you can get it to follow the target with like Lock on or something, by keeping a respectable distance, Kaz is virtually untouchable. Now I'm not saying you can't hit him no matter what you do, just that the actual speed of Special attacks doesn't change with the stat, just how many the user can fire off before the opponent can move.

Your higher speed would give you a definite advantage in that regard, making him easier to hit, but Light of Ruin isn't exactly a sure hit move either, there's always a chance you could miss even if Kaz just stood there

Blackrose7 said:
Sakura would win in the game.
noted and accepted

Sakura: Just don't mess with my special flower, and you will be fine, Kaz.

Light of Ruin also does recoil damage to her, so ya, Sakura would be screwed if Kaz attacks her in the rp.

Sakura: I also don't like to fight, but if you are trying to destroy my special flower. I will attack you without any warnings, so I will protect my special flower at all cost.

Yeah, it was mostly a joke to provoke Sakura anyway, he, of all people, knows the importance certain items can hold to people

Yep, but it's Kaz, so he just want to joke about wanting to destroy Sakura's special flower.

She can also become very scary if something bad happens to her special flower.

If he does ended up burning Sakura's special flower up, then yes, it would be his fault. Sakura would start panicking, since she would feel empty and sad without her special flower, plus she won't be able to protect herself without it.

Well, we'll see how things go. Considering his own attachment to his lantern, he'd probably leave your flower alone, no promises at the moment though

I hope so.

Sakura: It's my flower not my creator. xD

@Silver Pansy

FOOD!

@Kurai Okami

@Abyss : Actually I'd like to request the ability to drop out please, I'm starting to get a little swamped by things both at RPN and at home.

Yep. He is dropping out of this rp, because of that. He told me about this on his profile btw.

Yeah.. I completely agree with you guys... but say 1 or 2 more opinions and it is decided

Users who are viewing this thread

Back