• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the Ouran Highschool Host Club! OCs welcome! OPEN

youngwriterme

[Message me if you'd like to join!
Canon characters: Haruhi Fujioka - OPEN, Tamaki Suoh - youngwriterme, Kyouya Ootori - youngwriterme, Mitsukuni Haninozuka - Mirai-chan, Takashi Morinozuka - OPEN, Hikaru Hitachiin - OPEN, Kaoru Hitachiin - OPEN
OCs: Reika Todoroki - Mirai-chan]

Kyouya sighed as he settled himself at his usual table in the club room. He retrieved his black book and began to work as the other club members began to arrive. On this day, no special theme was planned so there was no rush to get changed or anything. Kyouya pulled out a calculator to run some numbers and groaned. Tamaki's latest spending spree had really taken a toll on the club's budget. Now Kyouya would have to figure out some new scheme to try to increase profits. Maybe another photo book? But that would require a photographer and printing which certainly wouldn't come cheap. Selling some of the club member's personal possessions would be easier, but acquire the items would take some convincing. Kyouya adjusted his glasses, staring at the numbers as if hoping they would magically change.

Last edited:
Honey Had barged into the Club room holding usa-chan."GOOOD MORNING! Kyouya-chan!"he said happily. Mitsukuni was Half-leading half-dragging a Girl into the clubroom, She had long dark brown hair ad Hazel-colored eyes."Hey we have a new member to the club!"The blondie said happily. He was excited about introducing the Girl to kyouya and the others.

Kyouya wasn't very easy to surprise, but he was in that moment, not that he let it show. "Is that so, Honey-senpai?" he asked carefully, keeping his tone even. Kyouya was used to this sort of thing from Tamaki, but not from Honey. "And who might this young lady be?" A new member wasn't necessarily a bad thing, it could even be a good thing, but more information was required before Kyouya could analyze the situation any further.

Honey smiled."Yep!"he said. The girl smiled a bit."My name is Reika Todoroki!"She said. she bowed a bit. "She's a Friend of haruhi!"honey said. The Girl sighed a bit."Well we've been friends for a month now."She said honestly. The brunette normally didn't say this, but she had to be honest anyway. "Also mitsukuni-san was the one who recommended me to be in this club."Reika said.

"It's nice to meet you, Reika-san. Honey-senpai, can I speak to you privately? For just a moment." Kyouya directed his senior toward the back room, hoping he wouldn't resist. Kyouya didn't want to make Reika uncomfortable but this situation was highly unusual. The Host Club had never had an openly female host before. Haruhi was still acting as a male student. It wasn't that they couldn't have a female host, but it wasn't as simple as thrusting her into the spotlight. It would change a lot about the club and Kyouya would need time to plan.

Honey smiled."Sure thing Kyouya-san!"He saud, he wnt into the backroom Curious of what Kyouya was going to say. Reika sat Down at a nearby table and Took out an Art book and taken a pencil that was on her ear and started drawing for a few minutes, She was wondering if she is going to get in, but eh she doesn't mind anyway.

"Honey-senpai, I do wish you would have discussed this with me first. Things like this do require a lot of planning," Kyouya explained gently. "If Reika-san would like to be a host, the first thing we need to do is run it by Tamaki. He is the club president after all. If everything is fine there, we can go ahead and plan an announcement and a special event to announce her as an official host. Does that make sense?"

Honey Sighed."My bad, i was just too excited."he said. He soon looked around."Where is Tamaki-san anyway?"He asked. He was curious at where he was at. Reiki was humming a tune stilling working on a drawing.

"He seems to be running late," Kyouya sighed, checking the time on his phone. "Why don't you find somewhere for Reiko to sit until he decides to arrive? Or she can sit with you and Mori-senpai, if you'd prefer." Without waiting for an answer, Kyouya returned to his seat, writing quickly in his book. He always made detailed records of the happenings of the club. Kyouya looked up suddenly and frowned to himself. Where were all of the other hosts? Why was everyone running so late? This was the last thing he needed.

Honey smiled and grabbed reiki who was startled and grabbed her book. She sat at a nearby couch and sighed."Honey-senpai, why did you move me?"She asked. Honey sighed."Because Kyouya-san said so."he said. Reiki nodded and went back to drawing where honey watches her draw in her book happily.

A few moments later, the club room's large double doors burst open, revealing none other than the host king himself, Tamaki. "Hello everyone! Let's get ready for another exciting day!" he enthused. His smile faded as he realized how empty the club room is. "Where is everyone?" Tamaki asked, partly to himself and partly to the hosts who were present. "Am I missing something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back