• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Jungle

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raku

Four Thousand Club
Now, with this title I have many ideas for it. So here is where I'm gonna gauge interest. Here's my thoughts.

A Vietnam War style RP

Sloosh was the sound you made as your feet dragged through the the swamp. Your crew had been walking for about 7 hours now and it was almost time for a break. As the CO passed a message down the line, you made your way towards solid ground. As your team rose to higher ground, you found a log to sit on. With an M16 at your side, you were at some kind of peace. You knew it would be short lived, as always, but for now you intended to enjoy it.

Plane crash into a forest survival

Your vision returned to you as you sat in your seat. You were expecting to arrive in Los Angeles, but fate had a change of plans. The roar of a small flame can be heard behind you. As you struggle to to free yourself from your belt, you can here a few others do the same. How are you gonna get there now?

Medieval style slice of life, but something is wrong.

It's a usual day in the town of Benfor. The birds are chirping, children are laughing, and conversation can be heard from the tavern. All is normal, but something feels off. A disturbance can be felt by mages and other practitioners of magic, something dark is coming. They have not publicly announced this yet, for it has not become strong enough for it to be considered dangerous. But something is coming, and it must be stopped.

A city styled slice of life

A usual, rainy day in NYC. Police sirens can be heard in the distance as well as some horns. Everyone is making their way to work with umbrellas in their hands. Not everyone is a friend, but most are at least familiar with each other. The café is a usual hangout, why not go there to find some new buddies?

So, these are my ideas for another RP. Let me know which one you like. The most popular will be posted.

The poll will close at the end of the week and the final decision will be made on Sunday.

So, I messed up the timing and the voting will be closed on Monday. I'll make the decision Monday night after it closes and will mention all who posted on this in the new thread.

If you need any information about Vietnam, you can ask me. I'm not an expert since I didn't grow up there, but I was born there and my parents told me a lot of stories and I come back over every now and then, so I can help out with some details

So, by the looks of it the plane crash won. I'll be working on threads tonight and those who were interested I will mention in them. Toodles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back