• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to the Host Club! (OHSHC) (Always Accepting!)

RPN or Discord (Read post First)

• Total voters
Yeet hey y’all is there any chance I could hop in? I have an idea for a student ?
Of course! We'd love to have you!

Make sure to vote in the poll (though we're probably doing it here ^.^) and to join the Discord!

Is this still open? I’d love to join :D
Yep! We're still open!

Feel free to make a character, join the Discord, and have fun with the rest of us! ^.^

We'd love to have you!

I'm interested if this is still open.
Yes, we're still open =D

Feel free to make a character and join the Discord. I'm in the midst of writing a starter post so we'll be starting shortly. ^.^

I'm also interested! But before I make my character sheet can someone please explain to me the grade/year system? I'm kind of confused because everyone is saying different years but the ages are the same.

I'm also interested! But before I make my character sheet can someone please explain to me the grade/year system? I'm kind of confused because everyone is saying different years but the ages are the same.
Yay! We'd love to have you. ^.^

I understand what you mean.

So, in Japan there are three years of high school. So characters that say Second year are in their second year.

In America, (which is how some people classified their characters), they put the relative American grade, of 11th.

However, 9th grade in America is equivalent to your last year in junior high/middle school in Japan. As such the following equivalencies are set for high school.

10th grade = First Year
11th Grade = Second Year
12th Grade = Third Year

So, since most everyone says 11th or Second Year, most of the characters are in the same grade. (As for the Age distribution, I don't really have an answer)

It's definitely my fault for not specifying what method to use in the CS which is why people are using both so I'm sorry for causing the confusion >.<

Yay! We'd love to have you. ^.^

I understand what you mean.

So, in Japan there are three years of high school. So characters that say Second year are in their second year.

In America, (which is how some people classified their characters), they put the relative American grade, of 11th.

However, 9th grade in America is equivalent to your last year in junior high/middle school in Japan. As such the following equivalencies are set for high school.

10th grade = First Year
11th Grade = Second Year
12th Grade = Third Year

So, since most everyone says 11th or Second Year, most of the characters are in the same grade. (As for the Age distribution, I don't really have an answer)

It's definitely my fault for not specifying what method to use in the CS which is why people are using both so I'm sorry for causing the confusion >.<
Oh I think I understand now. Thanks a million! I'll have my cs up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back